The Mayan's Were Awesome!

in 1998, a sound engineer discovered if you clap your hands at the bottom of this temple, it creates the call of the Quetzel bird, which was worshiped by the Mayan’s.

here’s the call of a Quetzel:

here’s the temple:

8 Likes

Alien influence for sure, watched a documentary about an artist that cuts stone with water jets to extreme levels of precision and he was confounded as to how they managed to construct their temples to such perfection, he’d struggle with all the technology, architect’s and machinery available today to replicate such structures :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

So the new york times article of retrived material not of this earth is real ? Figures, still not sure how suzanne vega is speaking out of my center channel.

1 Like

they had slave labor and if they made mistakes…punishments were meted out.

1 Like

Many hands make for light work.

3 Likes

I reckon Stone Henge first, black and white…then colour pyramids…then HD Mayan?

We also forget how smart humans were pre- dark ages. The philosophies inventions and how advanced we were from an analog stand point was great then any form of advancement dipped down immeasurably once the dark ages hit. But I’m also open to the idea of first contact with extra terrestrials back then would explain away a lot of the drawings aside from drugs

3 Likes

Im on team graham hancock and bob lazar.

1 Like

Me too, I ain’t no alien chaser of necessarily a believer but with all those billions of star systems and universes out there the odds are in favour of a more intelligent life forms than ours.

1 Like

A good object lesson. If your $10K speakers aren’t sounding great, it’s probably your room. If the Mayans could figure out acoustics, you can too :laughing:

4 Likes

Or more drugs.

2 Likes

Also I think recently they found out their stuff fit together so well because its cut from preexisting basalt structurs

1 Like

A group of researchers have calculated of all the possible life bearing planets, statistically there should be ~~~50 space faring species by mathematical standards But admit they’re probably too far away to ever reach us Though this doesnt explain the stuff coming from the navy recently

2 Likes

i agree. i think both scenarios are possible. The more the government releases the more on point some of this alien coo koo talk dosen’t seem as crazy anymore. Not to mention alien vehicles etc also painted in old historical paintings. Pretty interesting stuff happening lately, makes life more interesting and scary at the same time lol. finding out we might know less than we thought

to rice’s point it also seems that we are forgetting many of the advanced skills that our ancestors had and underestimate their smarts etc

1 Like

that’s hilarious LOL

Given our combined planetary inability to deal with the current infection, I fear that if aliens landed on Earth at 8:00am, we’d all be enslaved and probed by 8:04am.

2 Likes

My body is ready.

1 Like
2 Likes

This episode is as classic as it gets lol

1 Like

bend over, bend over, the aliens are coming over!