The most stupid thing that you ever did

During my driver’s license test at 16, I was left in the car alone to wait for my instructor and the police officer who sits in on the ride.

I see them come out of a building and thought, oh ill pick them up. So I pull out and stop in front of them and I see a horrified face on my instructor. Did my driving test while being scolded by the officer the whole time but I still got my license and I had to pay for another driving lesson after that.

2 Likes

My friend living in japan has said hes tired of getting stabbed in the face. Hes been cheated on and gets ghosted so many times in his search for a meaningful relationship over there. I assumed it was probably the type of women hes meeting.

1 Like

Hey at least you got a license afte that, most people I think after that act would probably not passed at all.

Haha i was so lucky… I was burning with embarrassment from what I did but I followed instruction well and had a very lenient but firm police officer at the time.

Lucky you, you still got officers like that. Unlike here, let’s just say they are not exactly the best Police material.

1 Like

Ahaha, that was really dumb. I bought a girl a gold bracelet and forgot to cut the price tag

LOL, I see why that’s dumb. There are those types of girls like, let’s just say “high maintenance”.