The unofficial 'what I'm currently listening too' thread

1 Like

I kind of figured the “what are you listening to tonight” thread wasn’t too picky about it having to be at night, I usually leave tracks there.

Unless, picking up on the context clues of this being a full playlist you’re sharing… is this more of a “what kind of music are you getting into at the moment”? If so very cool, I think that’s an interesting and separate thing to single tracks. Great way to find new genres and scenes. Fun to see people’s journeys as they get into a particular band or decade or style or instrument etc and then get into something else months later.

1 Like

I listen to anywhere between five and 10 new albums per week. I like to tuck away the ones that really grab me into a “Best of the Year” playlist on Spotify. Now I’m starting to listen again to those records and trim the list to a top 10 of 2022.

While I’m doing that, I’m also listening quite a bit to the records that undoubtedly will be Nos. 1 and 2 on my list: “Cruel Country” by Wilco (No. 1) and “Dripfield” by Goose (No. 2).

1 Like

I was just being picky, LoL! mods can feel free to delete this and I’ll use it and not be picky :wink:

Oh - what I was saying was that I think this is serving a different purpose and it’s a good one. Unless I misunderstood.

I think it’s good to have an “I’m into this at the moment” thread with example playlists and such. It’s different to “I’m listening to this track right now, see what you think”

1 Like

okay, I take everything back. I was struck with a moment of pure brilliance and I opened it up and shone upon the world! now give me music, dammit! :wink:

I don’t want to be that guy, but…to, not too… :smile:

1 Like

baahuumbuug!

oh, and

1 Like