Theorycraft my next step

So. I currently have and use:

• Audio Interface/DAC: Scarlett Solo (I have an XLR mic for streaming)
  • Mic: Blue eNcore 200 (Powered Dynamic)
  • Amp: Liquid Spark
  • Beyerdynamic DT 880 (600 ohm)
  • SHP 9500
  • HyperX Cloud I (Reskinned Tascam Pro 80)
  • Speakers: Micca PB42x (running from my MOBO)

I use my headphones, 90% DT 880, for gaming and music.

I use my speakers for video meetings, some music, streaming movies/tv in my home office.

I am very happy with the sound currently but wonder if I’m missing anything given all of the above components are my only experience with the goodness of audio quality?

I’ve thought about getting an Asgard 3, maybe a better mic, maybe a Go XLR. What’s the opinion of the hivemind with a $300 budget considering the above current equipment?

I wouldnt really upgrade the scarlett yet a better mic could be an upgrade. but overall what do you think for yourself is the most lacking thing in you setup what are you not quite satisfied with?

Very late to reply. Life happened. Thank you for responding though.

I think I settled on getting an Asgard 3 to replace the Liquid Spark for my DT 880 600 ohms given I use them daily for gaming and listening to music.

I was thinking about what is better than the Scarlett Solo that could take an XLR mic but I kept running into the problem of “is this really a great upgrade for THAT much money?” for things like the GoXLR products.

I like my microphone but its the only non-USB or headset-based mic I’ve used in my own set-up. The only reason I grabbed it over the Rode Podmic was the price I found on eBay for it: $50 brand new in box. It’s a $150.00 mic everywhere else and it doesn’t require a cloudlifter (I was actively trying to avoid that piece). Also, I was looking for dynamic since I live in an apartment with my fiance, we have neighbors that can get loud randomly, and we have a couple cats that occasionally thump around. Figured a condenser mic would take a lot more fiddling than a simple noise gate to eliminate all of that.

TL;DR - I’m leaning Asgard 3, I agree with you about the Scarlett Solo not needing replaced, I’m ignorant of what other microphones might suit my situation outlined above. More than happy to dig into any suggestions on the microphone front (primary use: twitch streaming and video meetings).