🔶 Thieaudio V16 Divinity

This is the official thread for the V16 Divinity

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• Type: In Ear
  • Amp needed: Yes

:red_circle: Linsoul Link

[Reviews]

Z Reviews…

3 Likes

Full BA sets seem to be making some real progress right now, I’m very curious to see how these measure up against some of the other recently hyped BA sets.

5 Likes

Man, that looks darn-near perfect for your target with just a bit of a bass shelf!

2 Likes

Yeah, and that’s absolutely fine too because it’s so much fun to listen with. This is the set that I would definitely send back to reshell as a CIEM if they ever had that option.

3 Likes

Paging @SoundJedi V16 fan club CEO.

1 Like

I should have checked if a page already existed :grin:.

They look stunning :star_struck: one of the most beautiful sets

but that fit… it scares me :fearful:

When can we expect the full review?

Would love it if you can compare them to other sub $2K flagships like the Z1R, Monarch MK2, or Mest :pray:

I have neither of those three here, so that’s unlikely to happen. My comparisons at this time would be against 64 Audio U18t, Lime Ears Pneuma, and the Audeze Euclid. As for the review, it will be a while still because I have so many pending items here. But I’ll try to bump it up the schedule since it’s a rare beast.

1 Like

No rush. Take your time man :+1:

1 Like

How does it compare to u18t?

Very favorably, you can get a teaser of it in my U18t review itself (scroll down to the comparison section here: 64 Audio U18t In-Ear Monitors Review - The Tzar of IEMs! - Fit, Comfort & Audio Performance | TechPowerUp) although more is in the V16 review which will eventually get published.

1 Like

I read that comparison. I really didn’t get much out of it as how it compares to u18t.

1 Like

Yeah, the focus was on the U18t there. But generally I feel the V16 handles bass better (better drivers) and has a more natural treble extension too. It’s also quite resolving, albeit not as much as the U18t. Imaging and soundstage fall shy of the U18t as well. So tonality goes go V16, and technalities are mixed between the two.

1 Like
1 Like

Thorough and balanced V16 review by @VSG:

2 Likes

Hah I was about to share it here only to realize someone else had done so already! I’ll need to go back and check whether there was any seal issue holding back vocals for me, since others mentioned it was quite forward-facing for them.

Oh sorry I didn’t mean to steal your thunder!

No such thing, thanks for sharing of course!

1 Like