šŸ”¶ Thieaudio Voyager 14

Wow that does look pretty impressive

Black and yellow ordered. But would be happy with any one of them.

1 Like

Looks stunning, but need reviews of the L9 to decide.

The L9 is available via Linsoul UK just mailed them to see if theyā€™ll be stocking the V14 as itā€™s not currently showing?

Purchased the L3 on Linsoulā€™s eBay store Sunday morning and got a tracking number that evening. I also noticed that L9 popped up yesterday, but thereā€™s still no V14 available only the V3.

SUPER curious about the L3. Please let us know what you think about them when youā€™ve had a chance to listen. Iā€™ve stayed away from Thieaudio because I wasnā€™t interested in all BA. But now this is in my price range and has a dynamic for bass so they have my attention.

1 Like

Truth be told, I only bought the L3 'cause they had switches on them. :stuck_out_tongue: I donā€™t have one of those yet, so what the hell! Iā€™ll report back once I receive them.

2 Likes

Ok so the voyager 14 wonā€™t, repeat wonā€™t be available from Linsoul UKā€¦now that does suck :angry:

You can buy direct though (in the UK also), thatā€™s what Iā€™ve done in the past and was delivered within a couple of weeks.

Yeah you can get them from Linsoul.com but I usually buy my iemā€™s through Linsoul UK via Amazonā€¦theyā€™ve got the L9 and 3 strange no V14? :cry:

As an update to the V14, they still sound phenomenal and also now that they are thoroughly broken in I prefer the treble switch up position. Prior to break in I preferred both switches up.

2 Likes

Hi Guys just an FYI! the polarity on some aftermarket cables are wired for QDC(reverse polarity). That includes Linsould QDC cables like Tripowin.

This brand is wired the same as Thieauido, and they are stellar value. They sometimes pop up on Amazon too.