Thinking of getting an M11 by the end of this year lol

I love how it looks. I haven’t seen a better looking device with the edge to edge screen. lol
Jokes aside, I have seen reviews of this DAP and it looks very promising. I know where to get it locally without online shipping delay issues. I don’t want to get buyer’s regret after I have purchased this. I am relatively new to critical listening but I feel like I know I want to have a balanced sound. So this is why I am posting here. My dear friends, please let me know if that DAP is worthy of purchasing by end of 2021. Are there any better Daps out there for $400 or less? Thank you guys. I will be using the DAP for years as a gateway to better IEMs or Headphones in the future.

well if you are waiting until the end of 2021, I would keep my eye out for anything new that gets released. All manufactures release one or two DAPs a year, giving you a pool of about 10 new ones to pick form this year I’d say. Perhaps something better will be released by then. The M11 is pretty good though and will go down in price by the end of the year. Perhaps FiiO will release something new as well, I wouldn’t put it past them

2 Likes

I would also recommend to take a look at the used market, if that is okay with you. On average, I don’t think DAPs hold their value that well and you should be able to find a superb condition DAP at 50-60% of its value.

2 Likes

I got my m11 used for $300. Unfortunatley havent traveled much and that was my main dap use case. The updates make it a bit more flexible.

1 Like

Yeah good idea. I’m now not sure if I want dap or speakers xD

Why wasn’t it not flexible in the first place?

1 Like

I’d like to check it out. Where are those markets that offer international shipping btw?

At first google play store was limited. Now its not. The last patch added qol improvements too

1 Like

Where are you located? Head-fi Buy/Sell should have plenty of used ads that are international.

1 Like

I need to type more than 10 characteres cough Mauritius lol I’ll check it out, thank you!

I have a very weird specific question. Can you download the twitch app on there? I happen to listen to a lot of streamers. Could you please check it out for me? Thanks

Im downloading it now but its going slow

It is downloaded and opens ok. I am running so i cant log in an confirm and will be gone for the weekend but ill try to login and test it when im back

1 Like

You’re awesome!

Its works. Just got to this today… Ooops.

1 Like