This forum is funny

…come evening, it dies. like dead, everyone vanishes. so much for audio being an audiophiles life. seems there are ‘other’ things that matter and distract from attaining perfection. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m too new to this hobby to contribute anything meaningful. All i can do is lurk and learn.

6 Likes

Well, that’s an easy way to lol

1 Like

Also I’m still here, just lying in wait

2 Likes

We should expect that, if you weren’t, something would be wrong.

4 Likes

well, I am a post whore. I dominated the NCIX forums when the company existed. in the 13 years I was on there, over 30K posts. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Whose evening – North American east, central, west, European, etc? I’ve noticed this too but seems to me to be especially strong for NA east prime time TV. Also noticed some slack off on week-ends.

1 Like

rip NCIX, had decent prices for where I lived too (not in Canada though)

Also wish I had your time. Just don’t have that much anymore

Also is this meta?

So you are in here instead of the Wan show?

possible everyone active on this forujm is from thae same part of the world so it makes sense. out fo curiousity which time zone do ya’ll live in ? I’m in the eastern north american time zone

I’m a full noob starting to learn and live in Cornwall, UK. I’m surprised the forum works so well on my phone!

Big love audio nerds! :call_me_hand:

I bounce around slot because of travel, but typically GMT-4 or GMT-5

Think it’s because it’s using the discourse platform, and it’s designed with simplicity and mobile use in mind

There’s probably slack off on the weekends because we can do what we want and aren’t bored at work :grin:

3 Likes

I live on the west coast of Canada…so PST.

Not to mention GST… :slight_smile:
(For non-Canadians, GST is similar to VAT. IOW, the price we pay individually for not having enough brains to do quantitative easing collectively. :wink:)

1 Like

I’m only on here at like 2am. Weird hours, but it seems to be most active when people are bored at work on weekdays.

1 Like

Sydney, Australia for me, so actually 9:18pm Sunday night right now here.

Well that’s probably why I never see any of your posts. I gotta sleep at some point