TIN T1 any of y'all heard it?

So anyone tried the original lol? Never really stopped to think there was a T1 (for some reason)

has in line mic… I feel like in line mics are there to annoy you with mic line noise =D

2 Likes

Perhaps, it can be an issue sometimes lol. I also think those mic cables tend to break easier

it could be interesting tho. have you tried the t2? does the t2 suffer from mic noise?

edit: does t2 even have mic? haha guess i should of checked.

The t2 is pretty great imo, really doesn’t need any changes

1 Like

from what I heard from people who own the t2 was a huge departure from the t1 the t1 apparently used to be alot bass decent mids almost no highs

Interesting, I wonder how it sold

Saw it on the linsoul website back then, never considered them actually since the tin hype seems to have skipped them, I just assumed they would be mediocre. Lol

There’s a bass mod out there if you feel it’s a little light. I did it and love it. Search it. Someone recommend a specific tape. I forget what it’s called. I used electrical tape. Seems fine with just that… I’m speaking in regards to the T2

Yeah, I didn’t feel the need for the tape mod, but someone else I knew did it and it works pretty well

crinacle just graphed the T1 if your curious and want to compare it
https://crinacle.com/graphs/tin-hifi-t1/

Interesting, it doesn’t seem to have any obvious issues with the tuning