šŸ”¶ Tin T2 Plus

Why Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s t3 treble or t4.

That fq chart :face_with_raised_eyebrow:ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m interested purely because itā€™s not another Harman tune. Also, despite the TR-X00 ph being my favorite headphone, I donā€™t seem to mind a ā€œlackingā€ amount of bass. Iā€™ll probably give these a try.

Prob. because you got that bass impact perfect so you,can look elseware for flavors lol. Some good cans that didnt agree with me sadly in the treble :sob:

might be a skip for me, you know its bad when the hype man says skip

1 Like

I would consider it more if the bass extended further and the upper highs to treble wasnt so elevated but i am keeping interest I cant really see his graph too clearly but i may cross reference it to crins if the 8k dip and 10k spike is facts I may pick it up when it goes on sale cause no one bought it. cause that 6 to 10 k treble response is a bit up my alley whne it comes to headphones but iems. Im still not too sure about but want to try

saw this chart today and it makes it look actually pretty promising especially the response arround 2-4k

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

More reviews coming inā€¦

This is a skip for me. Not a fan of that chart at all.

Iā€™d stick with BGGAR Diamond recs.

Very in depth review of the plus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-24MT_BDQRo

1 Like

The T2+ gives them all a run for their money and would probably be my pick being a treble head lolā€¦

1 Like

I got the Fiio FD1 yesterday and returned it this morning. Extremely disappointed. Way over the top sibilant treble.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a shame mate :disappointed: It does seem strange how some sets actually make it into productionā€¦as it appears preproduction sets are often sent out to ā€˜selectedā€™ reviewers before final tuning takes place :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

On the positive side, I just received the Mangird Tea. HOLY HELL! Iā€™m in audio heaven.

2 Likes
1 Like

My set arrived today.
Will have to give them a fair run as they have a very different tuning to my usual collection so my ears need to adjust.

2 Likes

I got mine today. I adore the T2s. I do not like these. They sound harsh in the upper ranges, something I almost never complain about, and the low end is once again missing in action. They are also not sitting in my ears well at all. I have rotated through almost every tip I own and even when I think I get a good seal the sound still seems off, or they end up falling out after a few minutes. I canā€™t say why that is, because they SEEM to go in really nicely for a second but for whatever reason they really donā€™t want to stay there.

Canā€™t recommend them. Regular T2s are still the budget king imo.

3 Likes

same got them in today, knew within 10 minuets of listening that are just too bright for my taste.

Thatā€™s a shame :slightly_frowning_face: maybe give them time for you both to ā€˜burnā€™ inā€¦have you tried different tips on them?

yea i used spinfits 360 and tripowin foam tips,still not a fan of the sound, just gonna stick with blon 03s for now

2 Likes