Topping A50 or Magni Heresy for T20RPs

Have you looked at Geshelli Labs Archell 2.5 Pro? I think they ship free to Canada.

Honestly forgot about the Geshelli amps lol. They do ship to Canada for free.

Is there any (worthy) difference with the 2.5 and 2 pro besides having XLR input?

I would be able to connect my powered speakers via the 3.5mm on the 2 pro whereas I’d have to buy extra cables for XLR on the 2.5 pro.

The Pro has more power, which should allow it to handle any headphones you might buy in the future.

I am also looking at the 2.5 Pro.

Looks like my final answer will be to wait for the upcoming topping amps to be released.

Upon inspecting the ASR forums regarding the A50, they have the L30 and A50s on upcoming releases (E30 should be first to appear in July)

The A50s will come with 4.4mm balanced instead of 2.5mm on the A50, and will have much lower output impedance.

The L30 is supposed to be more powerful single ended than the A50S and will probably save me more money since I don’t care for balanced at the moment (and I have the Zen DAC worst case).

As much as I would love to hear the Schiit experience (heh), I can’t justify paying $60+ on shipping and duties.