Trade a killer combo for a Swan M300 + an apartment

Hey everyone,

Here’s the deal (and maybe the most weird question you’re going to read today) . I have the following system in my living room: Yamaha RX-A2080 + two Klipsch RP-600M + SVS PB-3000. I think that’s an awesome combo and it is basically all I can have and asked for in a 2.1 system.

The problem is I’m sitting on a golden mine. My apartment have been neglected by me. I feel kind of ashamed of how it is right now. I need to completely renovate it and now I’m considering selling my system to help me do that. I live in Brazil and, believe me, that system is pretty valuable here.

The plan would be to reduce the system to a pair of Swan M300 (or Edifier’s). I just saw Z’s review and the man praises it like it’s a demigod. Maybe in the future I can have a new killer combo.

Would I die doing that? Probably not. I love watching movies with that system. Listening to some music is very nice too, although I don’t use it a lot for it because of my neighbors.

But the question is: how big is the difference between those two sets? Would you think that I’d get bored making that exchange?

Cheers!

I do think you would be stepping down a bit, but the m300’s are still enjoyable speakers and work well in a living room. You would also be losing out on your bass performance because of the lack of the nice svs sub. But without a sub you have a lower chance of disturbing neighbors lol.