šŸ”¶ Tripowin X BGGAR Mele

dopeness, what camera are you using?

lol, Iā€™m honored you think so. Thank you. I did them quickly too.

Mele is a masterfully tuned giant for only $50 dollars. TOTL tuning in a 50 dollar IEM. On first listen, Iā€™ll say @hawaiibadboy has more than delivered on his goal of making a Blon BL-03 slayer. The fit is awesome and itā€™s not nearly as sloppy as the BL-03 in the low end. It punches way above its price point.

It is a polite IEM. It wonā€™t win any awards for dynamic slam, imaging or stage, but it will for tuning.

Well done @hawaiibadboy You should be very proud of this accomplishment. :slight_smile:

IPhone 11 with and without macro lens.

12 Likes

May i add Nirvana - MTV Unplugged in New York?

2 Likes

I saw from another thread that youā€™ve owned the Moondrop single DDs (KXXS, Starfield). Do you think the Mele is about on par with those IEMs in terms of technicalities, particularly resolution and staging?

2 Likes

6 Likes

I think Iā€™d take the Mele before the Starfield, Aria, KXXS and Kanas Pro. All their technicalities are similar (Moondrops might slam a little harder because of the harman tuning) and I actually prefer Meleā€™s tuning overall. Oxygen > all.

Iā€™d say confidently, anyone wanting a great sounding beater set, Mele is #1.

6 Likes

7 Likes

May I ask you what Spinfit are you using on the Mele? Thanks! Great pictures!!!

1 Like

anime-zenitsu
Refreshing Linsoul account dashboard be likeā€¦ days cant pass by any slower. :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Thank you.

Absolutely! Those are Spinfit CP100 Plus Large.

https://www.amazon.com/SpinFit-CP100-Plus-IEM-Silicone/dp/B08Z737MCR/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=CP100%2B&qid=1630028049&sr=8-1-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyTTFZRDBTRjZCTEFDJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNjgyMzg5MUNTVkhEVjdUQkYyViZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMTQyMzgwMlBQVTg2RU9SS0tVUiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1

7 Likes

Can I be annoying and ask you if the CP360 and CP145 fit them? Iā€™m sure the 145 would be ok as the cp100 fits but not sure about the 360ā€¦

Today I ordered the Azla Xelastec to try with the Mele when it gets hereā€¦

Thanks again!!!

lol

Was just speaking to DĆØng @ Linsoul and she asked me if they could circulate the photos. Too funny.

6 Likes

Your stuff is soaking in ā€œproā€ juice. They would be smart to grab you and pull you to the side

4 Likes

Have to ask, small box or giant case? Without a frame of reference it is hard to tell.

Thank you, BUTā€¦

So is YOUR tuning and Mele both. :slight_smile: Let me say itā€™s an honor Iā€™ve been able to talk IEMs and recs with you for so long. Youā€™ve helped me in this hobby immensely and Iā€™m so appreciate of your expertise when it comes to IEMs and the audiophile hobby in general. You are the man. If I havenā€™t said it enough, Iā€™ll say it once againā€¦

8 Likes

2 out of 2 satisfied customers on this forums. 100% success rate :joy:

4 Likes

Which 8 core graphene cables are those???

1 Like

Hello and welcome to HFGF!

They are a custom XINHS cable.

You can find the original one here:

100% recommend this store!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Yap, gonna order one pretty soon (4 core)