đŸ”¶ Tripowin X HBB Olina

sorry, can you explain in one sentence what is the point of this lyrics card game ? is it only that one individual will get a free upgrade cable out of this massive collaborative work ?

I’m not 100% sure, HBB can help you more with the details, I’m just running logistics.

As far as I know, every team that completes a verse, gets some freebies.

Those that get golden cards, get the 100usd from purchasing Olina back :slight_smile:

1 Like

checking if you have a golden card in the box seems a better time/reward return on investment ratio than this lyrics business :slight_smile:

Sweet free upgrade cable here we go! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

My review of Tripowin’s Olina is now updated to reflect all the modding changes people have been finding and to include comparisons with FDX1.

Enjoy :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Any suggestion for cable for olina?
Suggestion for modular cable for around $50?
Suggestion for non modular cable ( 4.4 )for around $50 too? At my country easier for nicehck and hakugei atm

Prefer balance upgrade

what about $6.8 for 4.4mm 8 core balanced cable ? is that a good deal ? :slight_smile: 8 Core Oxygen Free Copper Silver Plated Headphone Upgraded Cable HIFI Earphone Wire For SE846 SE535 TRN V80 V20 ED12 Earbuds| | - AliExpress

1 Like

Welcome to HFGF :smiley: If you can stretch your budget then maybe

Or a more economical option

2 Likes

And Would you please explain
from - 50 Ways to Leave to Leave Your Lover, by Paul Simon

I posted this text earlier, but I didn’t have a photo for it. I am busy this weekend with a family wedding, and sadly I am not going to get any listening time until Monday or Tuesday.

6 Likes

@John_W_Clark Thought maybe your wife wrote that! Have a good time with
the family.

4 Likes

That xinhs, compare to kinera ace or leyding hmm :thinking::thinking:

LOL

His wife saw lyrics from 50 ways to leave your lover

What’s going on John??
A lyric game??
You think I’m stupid?
John
JOHN!!!
giphy (14)

6 Likes

lol, good read, she typed the original in the car while I was driving on the I-5

A family wedding on Monday with a Sunday rehearsal is horrible way to destroy a weekend.

3 Likes

Ha ha! Great comeback! :joy:

Is there a cable that’s similar to the FH3/FHE that I can use on the olina? I like the thick cable the fh3 uses and hate the braided twisty ones all the cheaper iem’s use. Specifically a lighter color and not black necessarily.

Also, the double filter mod, or the mesh mod seem to do away with that crispy, airy sparkly treble. That’s the most impressive thing about it. It’s so addicting. Adding the mesh seemed to be great for mids and lower end. Gave it a bit more smoother sound. Double filter just smears everything together but in a good way? Not really a fan of that though. I love it stock. Pure sparkly like a ribbon tweeter in a bookshelf speaker.

2 Likes

@nymz @hawaiibadboy

My first post here - just joined the forum :smiley:

I’ve only listened half an hour so far, but I’m really impressed! Using the large wide bore tips included, but am waiting for comply ts 500 to arrive. With the included tips I have enough bass, but the highs is a little much sometimes - I do think the comply foam will do the trick for me. I do intend to use the Olina stock, based on my listening so far. I’m really enjoying everything sounding so natural.
Thanks, HBB, for an excellent iem! :smiley:

I’ve got #12: “But you and I we’ve ben through that” - from Jimi Hendrix: All Along the Watchtower :smiley:

10 Likes

Is there a way to just buy more filters? I might want to experiment with some more configurations.

1 Like

Olina’s are awesome
 tried double mesh mod, but prefer stock - I listen at low to mid volumes. Thank you Chris. You rock man!

10 Likes