đŸ”¶ Tripowin X HBB Olina

Are you on eu?

No in north africa, Morocco

I bought the moondrop T55 foam eartips for my pair of er3xr, These foam tips are wide and long just enough to cover those drumsticks and clamp around the shaft
and you wont feel the tip just barely stick in and the foam tips will clamp around your ear canals openings and you can hear them
fuck that deep insertion shit
with the pandemic and just the nature of our hobby itself really taught me to take care of my ears keep them clean while showering I take my time to clean my ears and dry them.

stay safe and I hope you heal soon

2 Likes

honestly if you want to hear the Mele then go listen to the Meles and if you want to listen to the Olinas listen to the Olinas all these mods
yall messing up yall shit
then complain about condensation or other problems
but at the end of the day its your money and you can do what you want I am just sayin
try some different eartips you might find the right ones for ya
i dont mean no disrepect just seeing things from another perspective.

I aint mad at cha, got nothing but love for ya
do your thang boi

1 Like

I don’t know which song this lyric belongs to, but here it is, 40 days after payment.

5 Likes

he was saying he prefered mele for bass and olina for details so olina double mesh could have been the best of both world for his taste in a single iem. about condensation i have it without any mod. most people prefer olina without mod so mod is not a must do on olina. sorry if i seem to try to convert everyone to modding that was not my intention,more generally i understand nothing is perfect but can’t help trying to fix things as i am an idealist.

2 Likes

That’s Big Krit - Multi Til The Sun Die.

Added :call_me_hand:

I had spare Mele filters on hand, and I don’t like to over complicate things. For me this is very good and simple mod, it brings out the bass and smoothes out the treble. CP155 for the best seal.

6 Likes

Akros has a card #391 So I think It should be added to the list.

3 Likes

that’s really confusing. this says t3 plus has better stage 
 but many people say otherwise 
 I wonder what’s the truth

1 Like

1 Like

@Tonytex_Teixeira

Done, thanks :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I really like the T3+, but I don’t perceive it as having better stage than Olina.

The thing I like is that is that T3+ nearly has the bass of the Mele, and nearly has the stage of the Olina, which is impressive in the same IEM.

3 Likes

@hawaiibadboy have you listened to the T3+? Any thoughts on staging vs Olina?

2 Likes

well at least we have the cards

He did a 10 min. video on it ( ?mid Nov. ), “this doesn’t come in blue” was his quote at the time. Comparing favorably with the Mele that just released in blue a week or so before that. He liked it and noted it graphed close to the O2 and Hana, which are two of his favorite DD sets. I don’t recall anything on stage in there.

1 Like

he just made a ranking video and t3+ is B for him 
!

1 Like

Only 3 days of use, after that I decided to sell it. Mele and Olina have better depth and imaging, the sound is wider and deeper to the chest. The depth of sound from the T3+ only reaches the neck area. So I don’t feel addicted to the character of the driver, similar with moondrop Aria

2 Likes

Also was not a fan of T3+. I preferred the Aria to it.
But I far preferred the Olina.

1 Like