šŸ”¶ Tripowin X HBB Olina

@HariramV More infoā€¦thanks. Just ordered the Olina and am also interested
in the Tanya filters. Are they still only available if you purchase the Tanya iems?

2 Likes

Yesā€¦i bought Tanya for $20 and did not disappoint with themā€¦use filter for Olina and ohā€¦they like powerā€¦Tanya and Ovidius B1 brings full potential nice warm sounding iem.

4 Likes

I use the Fiio BTR5 with the Olina, and that also works great.

2 Likes

U have a link to danā€™s review with modded olina?

1 Like

@andjayik Here ya go. Hope it helps you.

Dusk, Lea, and modded Olina | Redemption Round - YouTube

PS He also has a video on changing the filters. Stock ones, but I am interested to try the Tonya filter at a later point. I am primarily an over ear guy,
so all this iem learning is great fun!
What mm. size does one order to fit the Olina nozzle?

3 Likes

Double stock filters definitely tuned the brightness down quite a bit, even though it can still be too bright/shouty for me, I will definitely try the O2 filters. Funny how this problem of Olina boosts the sales of Tanya :grin:
Iā€™ve tries sedna light short(ms,m) and sedna light long (m,ml), short M is the most comfortable one for me. Will try SP145 next.

2 Likes

Got my Olinas about 4 hours ago. Since Iā€™m still new to iems it took a while to
find the best fitting/sounding eartips from the ones provided. Any suggestions on where to get more tips or recommended others is appreciated. So far the medium whitish ones seem best.
Review? Short version? Wow! Very pleased!

4 Likes

Just ordered the Olina and excited to get it, dumbass me fell asleep so I couldnā€™t get it in time for the lazada sale for 86$, when I woke up it was already passed midnight. Will definitely put my thoughts on here and itā€™ll probably be my daily driver since I had been using my Oracle literally everyday for 7 months but had to send it in because the right earpiece suddenly started getting muffled really hope itā€™ll get resolved, but itā€™s currently stuck in transit, seems like Chinaā€™s been having issues lately

1 Like

Just tried the O2 filters, didnā€™t work as well as the double stock filters for me.

2 Likes

Tanya filters dampen less. If you wanna reduce treble, double filter is the way.

1 Like

You can try Kbear07/AET07 eartips. This eartips very ideal to My Olina with tanya filters. Give me more balance and accurate tonality. I choose a device that has a neutral warm character with a friendly treble, then the olina tonality will follow. Thatā€™s what happened to me.

I second this

It has been less than 2 weeks since I got the Olinaā€™s and Iā€™m already facing condensation issues. Aliexpress is banned in India so I canā€™t get any replacements from there. There are the MoonDrop Blessings filters available here though. I was wondering if they would fit the Olinaā€™s and if some has tried it, how it would affect the tuning

Got my Olinas yesterday and am very impressed. Thank you for your input way
back in February! Had some health issues and put things on hold for quite a while. I like the separation, detail and timbre especially. First foray into the iem world. Oh, oh!

4 Likes

SednaEarfitLight i find work very well, no mod needed for me

1 Like

@andjayik Thanks. I see they have reg. and short, which have blue. Which do
you use? I think prob no mod for me either, as I have some HF loss and appreciate some brightness. So far impressed with them.

2 Likes

No problem! Olin is a monster covered by a price tag. Donā€™t let the price full you, she will take you places :dancer:

4 Likes

I have been wondering about the problem of condensation and how it must affect the sound. Then, through my own schoolboy error, I got to find out firsthand. Following a visit from the audiologist for a hearing test (Excellent, Exceptional for my age) and micro-suction cleaning, I was given a dose of olive oil in each ear following all the jiggery-pokery. An hour or so later, having forgotten about the oil spray I donned my Olinaā€™s and went shopping. An hour later my left IEM faded into nothingness. My first thoughts were that the IEM had failed, but some time later I realized what must have been my mistake, and sure enough, one clean and filter change later all was back to normal, ie superb sound to the earholes. It must be really frustrating for anyone who suffers this on a regular basis. Anyway, back to Haelos - Full Circle album.

5 Likes

Still discovering and enjoying my new Olinas. My other ā€œportableā€ set, the KSC 75 leaves no headroom on my tablet or phone from the headphone jack. These allow me to play at about 3/4 volume adjustment. Nice.

Get a dongle dac/amp.

2 Likes