Turn a single RB42 into bluetooth speaker

Hi forum! Quick question. I received a replacement RB42 from customer support due to a (minor) issue with one of my speakers. Now i have 3 RB24s.

I was thinking of taking the replaced speaker, and making it a mono BT speaker. What’s a quick and dirty setup for that? I’m thinking it’ll live in the kitchen or garage or something, not for critical listening. Are there any bridgeable T-amps with BT? It would need enough power to push an RB42 to satisfactory levels which might be a challenge.

There are amplifiers that have bluetooth connectivity. The SMSL SA100 for example.

Thanks! I’m aware (I use an SA300 in my office). But a 2ch BT amp won’t downmix into a single a channel. So my options are:

1. Mono Amp with LR Analog inputs (like https://www.amazon.ca/Nobsound-Subwoofer-Amplifier-Bridge-Theater/dp/B07MR6YCQ1/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=mono+amplifier&qid=1604503482&s=electronics&sr=1-5) + a bluetooth adapter
  2. 2ch BT amplifier that supports bridging into a single channel (does this exist?)