TYGR vs HD560S vs 400SE Competitive gaming and music

I felt that the 400se did the same thing for cheaper between the two honestly. In music though its different.

they are a bit hard to find outside the bundle alone but its not impossible.

tygr is goat sub $200

What about something that focuses on melee combat?

Yeah. The silver lining for me was I had family in a country they did ship to. Right now my Tygrs are travelling from Germany to Poland via Italy because Beyer doesn’t ship over the border.

I’ve checked out the archive on our most popular auction site (Allegro.pl), and it seems they pop up like once a year. I suspect this may be due to a distribution deal attempting to force people to buy the ‘Team Tygr’ combo with that Fox mike, which is priced at Mobius/Penrose level and like 40% of what I paid for a B-stock Tygr from Beyer’s own store.

As an interesting anomaly, AT has a headset called ADG1X, which is AD900X plus mike, priced at 25% less than AD900X with no mike. I don’t have this first-hand, but I’ve read from multiple sources that it’s been confirmed to be the same headphone. It also has the same parameters (frequency range and impedance mostly) as the 900X, which is a bit above the 700X’s corresponding stats. I eventually didn’t get it but was close to at some point.

depends on what were talking bout thats a bit vague… lots of sounds involved in that

Directionality when you’re being hit from behind or side, which you can’t see. When you’re wearing metal armour, you want to know which one of the five guys behind your back has a mace or hammer when the rest have swords. Hearing people trying to sneak up on you and the general situation behind your back also is helpful. Then there are subtler cues such as some enemies being stronger and hitting harder or faster, more agile and moving faster. Sometimes you can hear what they are wearing or carrying. You can often hear more reliably than see how much damage you are doing or how easily or how narrowly you missed or failed to overcome damage resistance. And you can hear when the enemy becomes tired and short of breath. You want to hear what you’re stepping on or in (this is often a problem in sword duels). Plus the obvious complications of all the metal on metal interfering with everything else (like it’s supposed to, but then you still want to hear some other things too).

This makes me wonder if super accurate close-distance imaging would be more important for mediaeval-style games than the kind of mid- and long-range imaging people want for shooters, and if tighter, more intimate soundstages (but with crazy-accurate imagining within them) couldn’t perhaps be useful for mediaeval-style RPGs.

As a side note, I wonder if the OP and I shouldn’t do a DNA test.

Imaging and sound stage go hand in hand. No real thing as close distance imaging as distance is stage. Imaging can have issues in directionality though as well as just inaccurate placements. Great example? Battlefield 2042 where on several cases for some reason left is right which is the game sound engine being junk

However, itd depend on if its really always close quarters melee… in medieval games large open battlefields are a thing with archers and other things to deal with too… intimate soundstage will probably be more comfortable if brawling but outside of that distant sounds may be affected

straight up, fuck that games whole sound engine. the whole thing. every little aspect is just absurdly shit. it makes modern warfare look like a masterpiece by comparison and that’s saying something.