Unusual/Unique Artists You're Listening to?

Thanks for this one man, I’ve been really listening to their stuff over the last couple of days now.

1 Like

These guys have an identifiable “sound”. I like bands that have identity to their sound.

I wouldn’t say I listen to this, but I think everyone should know it exists:

and this

3 Likes

thnx, i definetly wont necessarily listen to this again but indeed feels like a part of history that i should listen to one time. The clitoris

1 Like

finishing the clitoris ive actually taken a liking to the song mid way

Since we’re “there”, this is Karen Finley Tales of Taboo (Belgian Waffles) back in the day.

Careful with Dorian, you might find yourself mumbling genderfluid/lgbtq/clitoris songs on the street.

2 Likes

I dont listen to baby metal like at all but sometimes occasianlly find myself checking out their new stuff when it pops up just the contrast of heavy metal and japanese idols make me really happy

2 Likes
4 Likes

Ohh shit you know Igorrr :smiley: His breakcore, baroque classical metal mix is crazy!

Just saw this new IGORRR video. Not sure how to describe it lol

6 Likes

+1 on the Utsu-P vocaloid metal makes for something very interesting yet very pleasing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSCks1NAFTM mother mother their older stuff is the most unique and IMo the best stuff in their discography

These are quite unique, swedish alternative metal band that is inspiried by anime and video games. And they basically own the SID-Metal genre, due to them using ex gaming console chips for synths ect.
Personally I love the band and the vocals are actually quite bloody good. With some insane guitar work.
100% worth a listen.

My Fav Song

This one is also pretty damn awesome

1 Like

Indiscriminate Murder was also my favorite song of theirs.

An interesting fact about their GIMME MORE music is how it was originally a fan-made AMV, which got promoted to official video status.

What on earth did I just watch? So many questions!!

I think there’s supposed to be an actual story there in that video. I will let you know if I ever figure it out lol

1 Like

I saw my public self in the dumpy business guy with the cheap tie.

And I saw my private mind in the spastic twitchy yet powerful thing in the boxing ring.

Woah.

glitch, EDM from Romania:

1 Like