Updated setup check?

Added a “bass knob” for when I listen to bass heavy music and just want to feel my teeth fall out and my brain thoughts implode. Also added some cheapo gear for “gaming” (the headphone stuff, is it any good? I’m pretty sure the amp/dac is underpowered for the ultras but I’m trying to stay under $500, it used to be $350ish).

RobCanPC - Saved Part Lists - PCPartPicker

It will honestly be fine. They need a bit more power but not an insane amount more… You should be fine really. for what you’ve got here trying to keep it in budget it should be fine seems like a versitile unit.

Really i’d be be looking at if you wanted to step up the quality of the amp. there are some good cheap but within budget options

1 Like

Something like this. Some tube warmth as well its a dac, amp bluetooth reciever [Very handy] and can be used as a speaker pre-amp definitely great with your speakers. Tubes come pre-swapped so you don’t really need to tibe roll they should be great out of the box. Definintely the way to go for the budget and starter amp. Considering the insane value

I’d really prefer a clean amp over tubes for gaming purposes, but i’ll consider it as a first try amp for tubing things. I will eventually upgrade my gaming setup to this (need to change dac/amp, will update when changed): updated the dac/amp: Gaming Audio - PCPartPicker

Also made a tube amp setup list lol: RobCanPC - Saved Part Lists - PCPartPicker

1 Like