Upgrade from TYGR 300 R , need help

I really like the 900 Pro X for MW and Warzone with Oratorys EQ. I’ve also seen that people think of it like a baby of 560s imaging and 1990s audio quality. But are people claiming that in terms of gaming, DT 880 and TYGR are much better for FPS?

haven’t tried the 900 pro X but I have the 880 and TYGR they are both very solid I think 880 is the better of the two for a more “competitive” tuning and the TYGR is better for “immersion”

Ok. Maybe I’ll try the 880. Should I go for 250ohm or 600? And they seem to be two versions of the 880s, as the earcups have different looks. I have a ifi zen dac to power them.

The TYGR are unfortunately not available in my country, except for a bundle (paired with a external Beyers mic for around 330 dollars).

some people say the 600ohm sounds better if you can drive it properly
the 250 ohm would be easier to drive I have the 600ohm and Zen Dac V1 get to around 50% with power match on

Hmm, I recently bought the Zen Dac, albeit used, but I’m not looking for a upgrade, so would be 250 ohm then.

Hmm i couldn’t get my old zen to run 600 ohm beyers. Software maybe?

ever update the firmware or drivers?

Yea i did the firmware first thing. High gain at 100% definitely not enough. Curious… defective maybe

mine was a refurbished model so who knows lol

I’d say get yourself a stack and a t1.2. Might stretch your budget a bit.

I don’t recommend driving 600 ohm version with a zen dac, tried it, they sounded like 32 ohm beyers. But if you’re going to upgrade your amp in the future, I’d say they are one on the best headphones under $500