Upgrade time, Amp+Dac

Hello,
Try this webside here

Or take a look on Amazon

A nother option is contact the Support via Email
[email protected] but then can goes a few days for the response.
Ask or say you would buy the Teak and you can choise with removeable or not removeable connectors.
With removeable they are a pin in the frame so you can change Cable but cost a bit more.
With non removeable the Cabel is fix,and must soldered it when you would change.
After this you become a Email with the invoice and pay it and send it with Fedex they can go a week.When you would you can order the phone and cups directly so is one pay and shipment way.
Is just a option.
The Ebony,Rosewood and Purpelheart cups are very good bit i only try the Rosewood.

Is not cheaper for you when you buy the Phone in Americe for example the Denon Ah D7200?
Or are the Tax and customfees so expansiv in Mexico?
Pay the Custom guy a bit :smile:

Thank you, I’ll contact the E-MU team to try and buy those.

Yes. Lotta custom fees with a lot of restrictions and overcharging.

LOLOLOL!!! If I could do that I’d definitely give it a try hahaha, but I’ll try to shoot my shot with the Teaks.
I’m excited, sounds like you know your pair of Teaks well

Got ‘em!
Managed to snag a pair of E-Mu Teaks with detachable cable!
I’m excited to get them here and try them out.
Thank you M0n and Deleeh for the help!

2 Likes

Hi,
no problem,I am Happy you can got one.
Do you have ordered a Pair of cups too or only the Phone.

Wish many Fun with the phone and hope you like it :wink:

1 Like

Got some Rosewood cups too, I’ll try em out in the future to see what changes. Once I get used to the sound of the Teaks I’ll think about swapping :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh good choice, have a lot of fun with it.
I think you will be satisfied.
If you do not like the cups please contact :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally managed to get em after being stuck in customs for a biiiiiig while…
I’m super glad I got em now, I’ve used them for the past couple of days but I immediately could tell the difference, and notice I agree with @M0N with the sound profile description.
It’s such an enjoyable experience, the wood on them is also a first for me, gotta say that I’ma have to be EXTRA careful with them.
Only con was the cable because it kinda messes the sound up when you move it, but i don’t know a thing about cables. Probably need a replacement.
Back to the sound, Oh godd these were just what I was looking for in a fun pair of headphones! That bass makes me jiggle and the detail can give me the chiiiiillls sometimes, definitely fun!
Gaming on em is also pretty good, not as wide as I’m used to but it is detailed enough where I honestly, can’t complain because I wanted these for music first.
Thank you so much for your recommendations, Mon and @Deleeh
I’m very happy with my purchase and thanks to you learned a bit more about this hobby, this is definitely my thing! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

3 Likes