UPSes and audio equipment

Hello everyone, first off I’m not sure if this is right topic to post under so mods feel free to move the thread.
I need an UPS for my desk setup that has pc along with audio gear hooked up to it and I would like to run my audio gear from the same UPS. the question is which type of ups to get;
Always online UPSes look like the best option on paper, they isolate the load from the mains power, they always maintain precise constant output voltage by always running the inverter from DC bus (hence the name) however the inverters in them output with 3%~5& distortion which seems like it would produce quite a bit of ripple, how good or bad is that for audio gear?

Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) are backup power systems that provide power to connected equipment during a power outage or interruption. They help protect audio equipment from power fluctuations, surges, and outages that can cause damage or loss of data. A UPS can provide battery backup power, allowing audio equipment to shut down safely during a power failure, and can also provide protection from power spikes and surges that can damage sensitive electronics.

It is important to choose a UPS that is specifically designed for audio equipment, as different types of equipment have different power requirements. When selecting a UPS for audio equipment, it is important to consider the power requirements of the equipment, the amount of runtime required, and the size of the battery backup required.