*use the new survey* How much gear y'all got

I think an option for “None” would be interesting. I have more than 4 headphones but no IEMs, for example.

I just figured people wouldn’t vote if they didn’t have it but I already screwed this up enough lol. IDK if the fixed other survey thread had a none option

There’s an updated version where that option IS added

Yes, it does

character limit

Hmmm, I have more than what I need and not all that I want.

We’ll take considerations this time and further polish it next year same time around. We’ll probably get a few good headphones, DAC’s, Amps and IEM’s going down in price with new releases so we might have a surge or products in each users hands since things look in the audio industry. I just pray the market gets more competitive so we consumers benefit the most.

didnt realize how much stuff i have till i took this survey lol

1 Like

Must be cuz you have them in cases and stored them somewhere unlike Zeos or DMS who have them on a shelf or a wall somewhere

1 Like

Would have been nice if poll had more options like 1-2, or 6-8 and so on.
Those who have 4 or more, would have been nice to actual big number.
15 headphones or 45 IEM’s something crazy.

Welp I guess this is the last time I would consider doing a big survey lol. Too much work, to many things to consider :grin:

1 Like

You just didn’t plan ahead before making this on the fly after I asked. Still good though and we learnt how to improve when we do it next year. I’m sure We’ll think of more interesting questions which will eyeopening.

This survey was also redone on another topic

Yes please use that one so it’s not my problem anymore lol

2 Likes

lol you are so close of being a mod and all.
Everything will be on you. :laughing:

I mod wouldn’t have to make this survey off the cuff, it would be much more planned lol. I just want to get away from this specific problem ridden mess :grin: