V-Moda BoomPro Vs Fifine T669 Microphone Starter Kit

Hey community,

I wanted to know if anybody any advice on what my next microphone should be. I’m planning on upgrading from a headset to headphones and will need a new microphone solution. I’ve narrowed it down to these two options: V-Moda BoomPro or Fifine T669 Microphone Starter Kit. I’m open to other suggestions if they are in the below $100 price range.

I’m specifically wondering about background/keyboard noise pickup for either option as my current setup is in a busy-ish part of the house. I’ve done enough research, but I cannot seem to find a definite answer on the background noise pickup of the BoomPro.

All advice is welcome,

Thanks

Hello there i actually had a Fifine microphone it was a 35$ don’t remember the model but it was a decent microphone especially for the price.

I think Fifine is great for the price to performance you get is kinda unbeatable plus all the accessories you get as well.

It also depends what your going to be using the mic for; I got lucky and bought the elgato wave 3 for 125$ brand new and it’s fantastic it has the ability to add up to and control 7 different audio channels through software.

Hope this helped

What did you go for in the end. I currently require an upgrade from my V-moda however stuck trying to decide on a mic. Im considering the T669 or Elgato Wave 3 but also dynamic mics. Just unsure if I can deal with a mic/boom a few inches from my face constantly when in use.

I ended up choosing the t669 kit and I have no regrets. It was a bit to get used to with it being right in front of my face especially with the pop filter but I don’t even notice it anymore. If you find the right gain settings, it’s quite good at not picking up most background noise. This plus the fact that a lot of apps (like discord) have built in noise suppression software, I find it picks up next to no background noise, which is super important to me.

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me. I may have to look into one of these to try out then. I’m sure it will give a better sound compared to the V-Moda.