Vanatoo T0 still the best for desktop?

Planning to purchase the Vanatoo T0 for my desktop but any other powered speakers under $350 that you guys can recommend? I live in the Philippines so the shiping fee sucks and the Vanatoo is not available to be shipped in my area.

JBL 305, Edifier series, Fluance ai40/60, Rokit KRK 5, Kanto YU4 are some options.

1 Like

If you can swing it, the T Zeroes are very nice. I am listening to them as I type this. I really do love my headphones system, but sometimes it is just nice to hear speakers wrapping the music all around you. I put mine up on yoga blocks. Now they are aimed directly at my ears. :grin:

They’re really hard to beat for their size. Im rocking Edifier s3000pros on my desk (lol) which beat them imo, albeit for $800.

I saw 305’s at $200 a piece however are they fun sounding? I dont master or mixed so I dont know if the 305’s will be the best option.

Kanto is also not available here.

Edifiers are available however the shop that handles them doesnt have a unit/units for audition

Dont overlook the fact that they are pretty small, which is important. I balked at the 305s because of the size. My desk is super-small, and I wouldn’t want anything larger. And yes, they sound great. Also, recently we set up a projector outside and watched a movie on a white sheet. I used the T0s as loudspeakers…they do extremely well when loud, louder than I’d ever use at my desk. And great for movies thanks to the impressive bass.

1 Like

Amazon declined my payment because I used third party to shipped my item. Now my account is locked ffs