▶ Vanatoo T1 Encore

This is the official thread for the Vanatoo T1 Encore. This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• Active
  • Bluetooth
  • A Build Quality

:red_circle: HifiGuides Amazon link

Reviews…

Z Reviews

I was planning on getting this and using a preamp to control them but they don’t have rca in so I dont know how to go about doing that. Does anyone know of a way or is that simply not an option on these?

RCA-to-3.5mm adapter into the little analog input.
Otherwise… Vanatoo T0 have the same inputs, too. :confused:

1 Like

Oh ok! Thank you, I’ve been looking at buying other speakers lately because that was my goal and I didn’t think it was possible. Plus the volume controls are on the back of the speakers which would have been annoying. Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

I can’t speak to the Encores, but I recently picked up a pair of the original T1s off of Craig’s List, and damn. A significant upgrade from my MB42X and terrific in all regards.

I use them for near-field at relatively quiet levels. Classical music, mostly. And the sound and imaging are lovely.

Only once have I really turned them up, and that was for watching a movie my kids made, complete with a sound track. The whole family gathered in the room, which admittedly is small, but the point is that this time we were using as loudspeakers rather than near-field. At high volume the sound quality was exceptional, and the bass powerful. I’m feeling really good about this purchase. Plus the size matters. I wouldn’t want anything larger on my desk.

1 Like

These speakers need some more love!! Picked up a B-Stock pair during their holiday sale for $499.

2 Likes

Color me jealous :wink:. I bought a pair of the T0’s last year and couldn’t be happier with them. I bet the T1’s are excellent.

2 Likes

I keep thinking that these would be a sensible replacement for my towers in the living room which are basically just TV speakers now.

1 Like

I still love mine, but they don’t come out to play very often (usually live in their box unless I need a set for “on the road” or in the garage while working).

1 Like

People who have tried both the vanatoo and the d300 which one should i get for near fields