Vehicle DAP holder

can’t find a damn thing anywhere, please help. I need something that fits the FiiO M3K;

AmazonSmile: FiiO M3K HiFi MP3 Player with Digital Voice Recorder,24 Hours Playback and Expandable Up to 512GB with Independent Lock & Volume Control,Silver : Electronics

if the M3K has a case of some sort you could use a solution like this

Just slide the thin metal piece in between the DAP and case or stick it to the case and it will easily hold a dap where ever you put the magnetic base. you could also attach the metal piece to the dap if it does not have a case, but I don’t personally like doing that.

1 Like

alright i’ll look into it, i just need it to stay together on tulsa highways in a pickup truck doing deliveries

the player will rarely if ever leave the truck so double sided taping a plate to the back of it won’t bother me

this is what I found:

Amazon.com: SCOSCHE MAGDMB MagicMount Magnetic Mount Holder for Mobile Devices In Frustration Free Packaging, Black : Everything Else

Amazon.com: Universal Metal Plate 8 Pack for Magnetic Phone Car Mount Holder Cradle with Adhesive (Compatible with Magnetic Mounts) - 4 Rectangle and 4 Round, Black : Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon.com: 3M Vhb Sticky Adhesive Pads Replacement Mounting Tape 4 Pcs, APPS2Car Dashboard Sticker Pads for Magnetic Phone Car Mount,Car Mount Adhesive,Double Sided 3M Adhesive Pads,Car Mount Sticker Tapes : Cell Phones & Accessories

You shouldn’t need extra plates or even double sided tape. They come with at least 1 plate and double sided tape pre applied. (Well at least mine that I linked did). If you don’t mind the plate stuck to it, then it should work great. I don’t like the look and I can also take my phone out of its case so I can magnetically charge it. The plate interferes with that. Though my current phone doesn’t have the magnetic charging so for it mainly is just looks.

1 Like

there are issues with the pre applied adhesive and i will need to stick a plate to the dap anyways, i will check if it comes with a plate tho

-it comes with a plate, won’t be buying the plates