Video editor recomendation?

Hey there, I am trying video editing recently. And I’m using TunesKit AceMovi. Do you have any other recommendation?
All the replies will be greatly appreciated.

Personally, i think that Da Vinci Resolve is the way to go if you are starting out.

First off its free - and not the crappy kind of free, this is an amazing piece of software that is extremely powerful, the only reason its free is to get you hooked, so if you ever become a professional you will buy the Pro version

Fairly easy to use - If you are just starting out most of the things are pretty straightforward and easy

Powerful - it might be simple at first but it has a lot of muscle once you really get into things, for example, its amazing if you are doing color corrections

Keep in mind that video editing can be pretty intensive for your PC (particularly if you are editing 4K), so unless you got a good CPU and GPU, keep it simpel if you want to edit fast

4 Likes

Also learning Resolve for the start great since it doesn’t limit you if you ever want to go professional. Some places use different kind of for editing software (i used to work for a company that only used Final cut, but when it came to color work it was always Resolve )

1 Like

Thanks your suggestion, I have used Da Vinci Resolve, and it is really nice and wonderful.

1 Like

Hello
Da Vinci and Windows Moviemaker are perfect for beginners. Easy to learn and you don’t need to pay for simple editing tools. https://www.movavi.com/ - you can try this one for advanced video editing.
Good luck!
James

1 Like

While DaVinci Resolve is somewhat easy to start with, it is a VERY complete toolset to create an entire movie (including mixing the soundtrack).

1 Like

TunesKit AceMovi is a great choice to start with, but if you are looking for some other recommendations, then you should definitely check out https://www.movavi.com/add-text-in-video-online.html. It is a powerful and user-friendly video editing software that can help you create amazing videos in no time.
With it, you can add text to video online for free and customize it in any way you want. It also has a wide range of features such as trimming, cutting, merging, adding music and effects, and much more. It supports a variety of video formats and resolutions, including 4K.

1 Like

Anyone tried Filmora? Wondershare Filmora - Easy-to-Use Video Editing Software
looking to try the free 30 day trial to try and edit my new drone 4k footage :beers: