Wall mounted speakers for small room

I’m looking for a pair of speakers for my small bedroom. I’m looking to get an SMSL SA98E to drive them (connected to a Topping DX3pro). The distance in the room wall-to-wall is about 2.85m (9.35ft), so I’ll probably need small speakers and wall-mount them to not use too much space. The listening distance will then be about 2-2.2m (6.5-7.2ft). For reference, the room is about 4m (13.1ft) wide.

I’m doubting between the Q Acoustics 3020i and the KEF Q100, both of which have good reviews. I’m not sure if there are any other candidates I should be looking at (that are available in the EU) in that price range.

Any recommendations or suggestions are very welcome.

If you are someone who does not have any previous experience in the purchase of in-wall speakers, then you may struggle a bit. But do not worry, that’s why we are here. We are going to look at some of the best in-wall speakers in the market right now!
To know more about in-wall speakers,click here- 10 Best In-wall Speakers in 2021 - Ninety7life

Wall mount or IN-wall. Try to find front ported and cant recommend this enough powered subwoofer.

Folks now commenting on a 2 year old thread :man_shrugging:t2::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Havent been outside for two years in need of transition protocal to re-enter society.

1 Like

Hair be like…

:laughing:

1 Like