Weeb Music Thread

This, along with the rest of the Zankyou No Terror OST

Yoko Kanno has done many ost’s and almost all are imo amazing.

2 Likes

Violin chick in thumbnail is pretty af but this is way off topic bro, let the anime fans talk about anime music. There’s a reason that this is it’s own thread

1 Like

Love me some Yoko Kanno. She is like the Hans Zimmer of Anime Music.

Does anyone know where i can buy a quality FLAC of the song PEARLS sung by Ilaria Graziano composed by Yoko Kanno. Seems to me the one I have has some distortion at at certain times but this may be a issue from the original recording.

Some lesser known Kanno, the whole Arjuna album is great.

1 Like

well it is an anime ost but i couldn’t find it on yt or any where i got it on vhs and it is pretty damn old bro.

2 Likes

Ah I see! I apologize then! I did consider that that might be the case but I assumed not. Sorry!

1 Like

Some quality taste for you all

3 Likes

A classic for good measure

I absolutely LOVE the chobits theme song! And the anime of course!

1 Like

Liz and the Blue Bird OST
reflexion,allegretoo,you
decision borne of love

Hibike! Euphonium OST
Disc 1
Disc 2

Darker than black OST
Rei Fu - Tsuki Akari
Rei Fu - Dreams Be

Also, never forget the Made in Abyss OST

2 Likes

Prepare your hearts for high level weeb music, feels level maximum

You’re welcome, I hope you UwU or T-T

3 Likes

Ah aye, I remember loving Chobit’s OP when I first heard it, sadly I was only able to watch the series up to the middle and stopped for some… Reason I dont remember anymore. Really need to get back to it someday.

Another memorable song in,
one of Tokyo Ghoul’s OST, “Glassy Sky” by Donna Burke

This basically becomes the defining song of TG for me.
The manga, ended in an anticlimactic fashion, the Anime done halfheartedly. At least they leave us with a lot of great songs.
1 Like

Steins;Gate - One of my favorite anime. If only I could watch it again for the first time.

Future Diary

Blue Exorcist

Re: Hamatora

Bleach - Of the 20,000 songs bleach has, this one always stood out.

Casshern Sins - I wish this was a better anime. The intro is kick ass though.

Zenzenzense by RADWIMPS

Wonderful song from Your Name. I only recently watched it and I cant believe I waited this long. Excellent film, great song!

1 Like

Mushishi op’s are also some of my favs

From watching this, Lucy rose who sings shiver has become an artist I listen to a lot

1 Like

Ghibli jazz is really enjoyable for me

Jun maeda also has some nice music

Bartender OP

Welcome to the NHK’s OST

Umm, Ri-e, not “Rei” Fu. :smiley: But yeah, Tsukiakari’s good stuff - made me search for the rest of her music, see what else was as re-listenable as that. Ended up keeping things like “Wait for Me”, “Money Will Love You”, “Decay” and “Anata ga koko ni iru riyuu”.

And on that note, I recently bought this, because very good job covering it, and they fixed some of the Latin pronunciation mistakes too. :slight_smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvCpCg0sGkg

Some other great stuff:

Byousoku 5 Centimeter
One More Time, One More Chance
Omoide ha Tooku no Hibi

My personal favorite, Kouseki no Kuni
Kyoumen no Nami
Houseki no Kuni Full OST

Nagi no Asukara
Nagi no Asukara OST 1
Nagi no Asukara OST 2