Weeb Music Thread

This is like Japan x1000 for me.

Just saw what Wipeout Omega PS4 looked like (holy shit) and this was one of the songs (holy shit x2).
So yes, that’s full-on techno.

Edit: There’s 8 CDs of him on youtube right here, “ZUN’s Music Collection”. This is ALL part of some shoot-em-up games, all made by a certain ZUN, who also does all the songs himself too. Wow!

And basically anything else by Myth & Roid

I honestly don’t even know what to say, just listen.

Oh yeah, here is the live version as well.

In this type of mood this morning…
Hope everyone has a peaceful day :v:

Oh, how could I forget: Kenji Kawai’s “Reincarnation”, the full symphonic version off the album (listed as M10, Chant III), not the one used in the anime intro.

The reimagined version Kenji performed at the GitS 2017 movie premiere in Tokyo:

Wondering what intro music we’ll be getting in next year’s GitS:SAC_2045 show on Netflix. :slight_smile:

a lot of good music here surprised no one mentioned

beck is a great anime I prefer the fansub/Japanese audio version because they changed a song in the dub. wish they made a second season or did the FMA:brotherhood thing and did the whole series from the manga. The manga is awesome but hearing the music is important.
1 Like

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, to lazy to check.

4 Likes
1 Like

Hahah an old classic

1 Like

Sounds like… terrifying weeb shit.
Written, Produced, Performed, and Engineered by Grimes

I don’t need to sleep anymore
That’s what the drugs are for

Milet- Prover
As the anime just recently ended, of course, this popular one has to come here.

Old School… and no it wasn’t made in 2012.

new, more musical mixes.

Been listening to Susumu Hirasawa’s music lately, and due to the recent news that happened with this year, it won’t feel the same anymore and it hits differently to me. RIP Miura.

Comfy~

Old but gold, props to Tsukino Mito and Higuchi Kaede for doing a version of their own with this song, funny as shit xD

YouTube > ifi ZEN DAC > Power Match: ON > BLON BL-05S

2 Likes

I heard this and thought it “almost” sounded Kawaii. Then searched for a “nightcore” version. There you go lol.

#NSFW

I was incredibly amused to see that Gawr Gura did a Saboton cover. I suspect this was the first time she’s done this song lol

She does a ton of karoke streams.

2 Likes

From Tokyo Ghoul

Thanks to recent memes about it, I cannot take the song seriously anymore. But tbh, Unravel is still a banger to listen to.

1 Like