What are the affordable IEM's known for their sound stage and imaging?

and are respected for how they perform as well? by affordable, let’s say $200 and down?

edit 1 - must have removable cables.
edit 2 - these aren’t for gaming…but for listening to orchestral music with a focus on cello.

Tanchjim Hana 2021 (imaging)
Sony EX800ST (soundstage)

1 Like

what about both together? LoL! :joy:

One Hana one ex800st…

3 Likes

FD5 but that’s 300usd. Not sure if the new FD3 is the same qualities, but it’s only 100usd. You can check some reviews later

3 Likes

Final Audio E’s are worth a look :+1:

I have ready many reviews on the FA E series and have no recollection of their imagine and sound stage being lauded. good IEM’s for sure though, I’ve had the E2000’s.

also, I should say, removable cables… :wink:

I actually really like the E500 when using VR for it’s imaging and sort or soundstage (I have heard bigger, but placement is great). Probably my favorite set when playing. I might prefer the Dunu EST112 when movie watching in VR.

Still looking for a good IEM cable management solution though when in VR.

mmm…this isn’t for gaming…it’s for orchestral music with a focus on strings like cello.

Then for imaging + timbre I’m personally a big fan of the NF Audio NM2+

1 Like

Doh…

The Reecho & peacock Spring does good with strings…the bass ani’t shabby either…oh and the cable detaches :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Get the Tanchjim Hana 2021. Cuz if it really is performing on the Oxygen´s level, damn.

1 Like

So that is what it is for… ever since I bought it used I have come back to it and tried to find where in my library it really fits. Probably my most confusing IEM.

1 Like

+1. Need to order one myself too

I don’t know exactly where it sits but I do enjoy it with stuff I listen to :+1:

2 Likes

It bounces for me. One track I love it and the next track on the same album it just sounds off. It is just a bizarre IEM I got because honestly I like the cable and it was $70. I do feel I have gotten good value out of it though.

Ok gonna get them on the DX300…had a few beers lets see :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The blue one?

I like that black and brown for my teas tho >_>

1 Like

Yep the blue and white one, not my preference for weight… but it is beautiful.

1 Like

Got a picture? Linsoul photos seem too edited to even judge

1 Like