What are you doing now?

I’m “smelling” your British breakfast through the computer screen. :yum:

1 Like

I did a doodle today that was based on a British breakfast!

Tentatively titled “Where the waves break fast”

6 Likes

There a few things you can’t find easily in the States, and good bacon is one of them :cry:

1 Like

Compiling some of my reviews and then preparing the table for launch :slight_smile:

You should check out the farmers markets near you. We have a couple near us that have fresh butchered meat at it and they have some of the best cuts of beef, pork, and lamb I have ever seen. Stuff like bacon and various handmade sausages have been fantastic as well. I’m not a huge bacon/breakfast guy, but they have bacon so good that it makes me want to eat more.

Luckily enough, one of the farms that brings their meat to the market took me seriously when I told them that they should take orders for delievery. That service has taken off and now they only do meats and honey products because of how successful it has gotten. The guy still keeps putting extras in my orders as a thank you for the idea.

*As a side note, for any of you that have allergies out there, consuming locally produced honey is one of the most effective ways to treat seasonal pollen-caused allergies. I was skeptical when my doctor told me to do this to help with some allergies I started getting after moving to a new area, but I’ll be darned if it didn’t work so well that I hardly notice the seasonal changes anymore and don’t need medication for the very minor symptoms I do have. Just FYI because I mentioned the honey! :honey_pot:

2 Likes

Making a winter stew just about to go into the oven for 3 hours :yum:

4 Likes

Writing reviews :smiling_face_with_tear:

Done…

10 Likes

Poolside in Key West. Enjoying some dark rum and listening to some music on the SA6 Ultra. Cheers to all my fellow HifiGuiders!

4 Likes

Shepherd’s Pie Redux?

1 Like

A day off, the Mrs has gone to see the kids leaving me alone on the barge…here we go :loud_sound::notes::notes::+1:

6 Likes

Dude, you and I eat the same pizza! Now I know what I’m ordering for dinner tonight…:sunglasses::metal: Sounds like one heck of a sesh!

1 Like

Enjoy it, brother. Those moments are few and far between!

2 Likes