What are you drinking tonight?

rum and Coke.

Coke is from a can. anything from a bottle is heinous and I still prefer the taste the alu gives it vs. coming out of a glass bottle (which are just too ridiculously priced to buy).

rum is a bottle of El Dorado 15 Year Special Reserve. goes very well with Coke, but straight up, I find it a bit too dry for my liking.

I will have to buy some more Flor De Canada 12 year Finest Demerara as it is superb!

I’ll have to try the Young and Lemon Hart demerara rums and see how they hold up.

The smoothest rum I have ever had is Fortress. Made in Nova Scotia. The only rum I drink anymore.

1 Like

This is really sweet and I’m not a big fan, I am finding I like my whiskey with more bite to it.

1 Like

Try some rye whiskey. Knob Creek makes a good one and so does Bulleit.

1 Like

Damn it’s been a while since anyone posted here, but I’m kicking back and having a drink tonight

5 Likes

If I posted here it would be every night and I would look like an alcoholic :laughing:. In all seriousness I have a glass of wine maybe 2 most, but not quit every night. This evenings pairing, Willie and sauvignon blanc.

3 Likes

Italian Cider :open_mouth::sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

It is finally the weekend so I am probably going to make a nice Old Fashion (modified, though honestly there are so many recipes)

Yep nothing beats a nice whiskey cocktail, a warm night, and some good music. A nice start to the weekend.

Oh a thread I can get behind!!!

6 Likes

Pink drank and pink spiny thingies

3 Likes

Fridge water.

1 Like

Taste like they took a small cup of lime rickey and drowned it in cheap warm light beer. Ill still drink it.

A nice Taylor 10-year old Tawny Port. Goes nice with Mendelssohn!

1 Like

Round two…

2 Likes

Usually in the form of one of these

2 Likes

Ah, Mickey’s! I used to drink Mickey Big Mouth’s all the time when I was younger! Best memories I don’t remember!

1 Like

High school and early college days I asall over these an I still e joy a brass monkey now and again. Ever play Edward 40hands?

Your post has me missing Cork…

1 Like

HA! I did not. That was probably more of a college thing. I didn’t deal with the 40’s much. I was a devout Big Mouth guy! Must have been pretty funny watching guys stumbling around with 40’s taped to their hands, though! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: