What are you thankful for?

I’m thankful for this audiophile forum community.

4 Likes

I am thankful for the greed in Chinese fellas. Without it, there wouldn’t be such R&D and rich personal audio scene.

1 Like

I’m thankful for the A/V technology we have today that allows us to enjoy music
and videos of such amazingly high quality and convenience! I’ve been watching
live concerts of the Frankfurt Radio Symphony along with folks from across the world.

2 Likes

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!

*cough, cough - ok i’ll stop channeling Classic Conan now - all hail to Crom and his gift of metal! :metal: :grin: :metal:

I’m happy for a lot of the simple things. Food, a place to keep the rain off that stays warm in the winter, Aspirin, and in general modern technology that gives so many people easy access to the wonders of this age. It would also be nice to see humans put a colony on mars before I kick off.

2 Likes

Beer! oh yeah and music!! LOL!

2 Likes

A nice cold glass of water

2 Likes

that people love me.

3 Likes

It sounds cliche but, honestly just being happy overall. I job that pays decent with a good work crew and has a great work to life balance along with people who seen to care for me. Add my dogs and family to that and life is good. Really anything more wouldn’t bring more happiness. I’ve got everything that 20 year old me could have ever asked for.

6 Likes

Eleven years clean as of tomorrow. It still amazes me that a little over a decade ago I was hanging on to my life and my musical career by the skin of my teeth while strung out and now I’m clean and my band/career and my life have really reached new heights that I never would have attained without that one turning point eleven years ago.

So yeah, f*ck heroin. There’s so much more to life if you just give yourself time to remember, recover, and appreciate it. To any of my fellow addicts out there who might come across these words, congratulations if you are clean and if you’re not tomorrow could be the first day of the rest of your life, right now could be your turning point, and my inbox is always open. Keep your chin up!

8 Likes