What are your favorite covers?

I love this one (great OST in general) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zagM1Memfw

Also this one (no good versions on youtube :upside_down_face:) https://open.spotify.com/track/7ukd9hvk5lE27ZfU9mvWAO

Tool doing ‘No Quarter’ by Led Zeppelin.

Led Zeppelin - Babe I’m Gonna Leave You (Inspired by Joan Baez’s version)

Ronnie James Dio - Dream On (OG - Aerosmith)

Jo A Ram - Still Loving You (OG - Scorpions)

Nina Simone - Strange Fruit (OG - Billie Holiday)

Nina Simone - Feeling Good (I believe the OG is by Cy Grant)

Sorry for not linking … I made the list so it can be easily copied and pasted into google. Enjoy listening =)

The Cardigans - Iron Man (Black Sabbath cover):

1 Like
1 Like

Muppets - Bohemian Rhapsody

5 Likes

The Emotive album for A Perfect Circle is filled with these dreamy ethereal covers. They always did an awesome job of putting you in a whole other space.

Ive been looking year after year for a good concert as an excuse to visit my friend and to finally experience music at Red Rocks. APC would be perfect but yet it eludes me. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Originally by: The Cleaners from Venus - “Only a shadow

White Reaper does it justice…

1 Like
2 Likes

By Jeff Healey, he was an amazing guitarist, was known for his unique style of holding and playing a guitar (he was blind).

Just feel the emotion =)

2 Likes

Wonderwall by Oasis covered by Hannah Boulton my God her voice is a thing of beauty…

Original:

3 Likes

Okay one more… Partially due to the fact they obviously had a lot of fun doing it:

1 Like

Powerful indeed!

1 Like

Please excuse me if this is old news - Check these kids out covering Dream Theater.
I had not heard/seen this before tonight and I thought wow, pretty cool.

A little overboard/cheesy on the theatric production, But I do like their spin on the musical arrangement.

1 Like

Let’s face it, it works better as a pirate song :laughing:

1 Like

A bit different…

4 Likes

now that was interesting.

was that, nothing else matters or for whom the bell tolls? I mix those two up…

Definitely nothing else matters. Much more somber tone.

2 Likes