What are your favourite OSTs?

Ill throw in a few of my favorite.

This one fills me with a bunch of nostalgia. I can’t seem to find any traces of these song outside of this album so I think they were made for this game specifically.

One of my favorite game albums. Has some beautiful soundscapes. My favorite song being in the second one. I have it as my permanent ringtone.

Someone posted the Sim City 4 album. That one is solid but my heart belongs to the OG Sim City 3000.

I don’t think I have found a soundtrack that gets me as hype as this one here.

These are a Few will post more later. :smiley:

3 Likes

what the heck…there are reviews of OST’s? >.<

it is an awesome OST, but next we’ll have reviews of the fourth clarinetist to the left of the second row. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

and there is no better OST than Command & Conquer.

show me something better than Hell March or it’s remixes?

4 Likes

Well I can’t really listen to “On the Nature of Daylight” too much because I might run out of goosebumps, and as for Johannsson (R.I.P.) I have him in the ol’ collection but what stuck with me more was his non-movie album “Orphee” - some of those tracks have amazing music videos too.

1 Like

“On the Nature of Daylight” too much because I might run out of goosebumps, I know right. Idk what the mad man did, but that is a great piece.

Whoa I didn’t know this “Written in 2003, The BlueNotebooks was originally composed in protest to the 2003 invasion of Iraq”

Also what the hell is wrong with you people, this post has been here since 2019 and no one’s posted about the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 soundtrack???

And the DLC is arguably just as good if not better:

1 Like
1 Like

If you’d like to hear an orchestration:

1 Like

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. A bit busy and overbearing as a score, but fun just as music. Playfully teeters between all sombre and tactical, and all exotic and adventurous.

Manhunter (1986) OST. Without a doubt.

1:26 for chills.

Makes me want to clean my junk drawer.

1 Like

so, I just finished watching the epic sci-fi show Killjoys and it’s OST is just as awesome as the show. check it out guys!

also, I saw this thread began almost 2 years ago. shocked me that we’ve been around for that long already! this community is so solid and fun that time passes and we don’t recognize it!

It’s like Quake 1 meats John Carpenter and I love it

1 Like

I feel like I’ve posted these before, but WTH, let’s do it again!

1992 version of The Last of the Mohicans film OST:

breathtaking theme

Medal of Honor Allied Assault OST:

Also see composed by Giacchino: Star Trek (Kelvin timeline OST)

This list could get long, so just with text:

John Williams - Everything(?) - Standouts are almost everything Star Wars, Jaws, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter film OSTs…and I’m sure I’m forgetting some

Hans Zimmer - The Dark Knight, Interstellar, Pirates of the Carribean, theme from The Rock…just a name a few as well

Howard Shore - OST from the LOTR films

Alright, I’ll stop there for now…

4 Likes

Chrono Cross
and
Westworld

1 Like