What are your other hobbies?

Gaming, Anime (obviously), Fishing, RC Car (see gif) and drawing. Probably more but just to name a few.

7 Likes

Disc golf, parenting, gaming, Radio controlled vehicles, writing articles for our website, and music

2 Likes

Is that a hobby lol?

3 Likes

Yep, lol there into most of the things I’m into, so I lump them together. Well most of the fun things.

1 Like

I also noticed that sleeping was missing from the same list, so I guess this response is still legit :wink:

2 Likes

Also a shit ton of work…lol

What is sleep…lol

Sleeping aint no hobby, its a bloody luxury!

3 Likes

I am a musician and play bass guitar, drums and saxophone. I also used to coach middle school football (defensive coordinator, head coach) and I used to stream on twitch…not enough time in the day to do any of these consistently anymore.

I’m also an avid collector of vinyl records (mostly classic rock, alternative and metal) and currently have 267 albums total.

I also love building PC’s and all things tech.

5 Likes

Tinkering with computers, drawing, gaming, reading, cooking, building/working on cars, playing bass.

2 Likes

Slap da bass!

1 Like

Yeeeeeeeeeeah lol.

1 Like

hey Adam, it means I would be taking videos from both eyepeices as well as the trinocular eyetube and then layering to create a photo with 3D impression.

2 Likes

anime figures, PC building and maintainance for friends, family, acquantances, co workers, and sometimes strangers, and video games, and D and D.

3 Likes

listening and collecting music, archery, coffee, astrophotography, trying to play the guitar as good as it used to
I would definitely start sailing every week again if i manage to move back to the coast.
Riding motorcycles has been a big part of my life for a long time but I will probably stop this year.

1 Like

Have you tried a game called Gloomhaven?

unfortunately not, looks fun though my main table top rulesets right now are D and 5 e , pathfinder , and call of Cthulhu

Seasonal anime watcher, gaming, and plastic models (mostly gunpla) are my three big ones after music.

1 Like

interesting…almost nobody with educational / mind expanding hobbies or interests?

anyone read? what kind of stuff do you like to read? I don’t read much anymore…but most of my non-fiction was memoirs about the turn of the century and what it was like to guide / hunt / live off the land. JM Patterson is an example.

1 Like

I used to read a ton in high school, but haven’t read a book in probably 10 years now… I guess my classes were really boring haha.