What audio companies are known for their BF specials?

You get one from this sale? I have the stock silk wood version coming, but I almost wish I had been able to wait for bubinga or cocobolo. His Ltd version right now is purpleheart, and that doesn’t particularly grab me

Yup, and I don’t regret anything yet lol

there’s only two…well, three headphones I really want right now. the Quad ERA-1 and the Focal Elex or Stellia. alas, even if they go on special, I’m borked and couldn’t buy them anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

however, if the Atom or the KTB went on, I’d scrounge somehow…

YU4, YU6, and SYD all support AAC despite not advertising this feature

1 Like

excellent news. wish I could afford the Syd…would love to use it for my bedroom speaker to lull me to sleep.

1 Like

I bought the Senn 598c’s for $99.00 on Amazon.ca during a Black Friday 3 or 4 years ago. Best $99.00 headphones I ever bought, by far.

1 Like

I would keep an eye on Drop too. I got my LCX for $200.00 when they were competing with Amazon for Prime Days.

Not necessarily the company, but I was able to get my DT 1990s a couple of years ago during a black Friday sale from one of Beyerdynamics official sellers. Not sure which one it was though off the top of my head. Keep a eye peeled for them I guess, it was on Amazon.