What car do you drive?

Do you like cars? What car do you drive?

2005 Honda S2000. Bought one owner used many years ago. Old-school build quality has led it to being super reliable, still looking fantastic, and amazing fun drive. Plan to keep it until I quit working and move overseas. Just such a cool little car.

6 Likes

My current car is 2016 VW Golf GTI. Love it

3 Likes

2017 Subaru Impreza Sport sedan. Gets the job done very well here in upstate New York, where we average 115 inches of snow per winter.

2 Likes

Current ride is a 2024 Civic Si. She scoots AND sips the gas!

2 Likes

I love cars, working on them too (VW’s and Honda’s mainly). I currently drive a 2018 VW Tiguan S. I have a couple of years until it’s paid off (leased then financed) and I am debating on whether or not to make it a “sleeper”…lots of potential. I might forgo that route though and, depending on finances, might get a fun weekender to zip along the coast and twisties with. :oncoming_automobile:

2 Likes

2021 Dodge Charger Daytona 392. Hella fun as a daily, especially those wot pulls on the highways.

3 Likes

I have a 2009 VW Tiguan SE AWD. It has 150,000 miles and minus a few minor issues, it runs great.

Edit: photo

3 Likes

Nice! Yeah, coming from a Hyundai Genesis Coupe I love having the extra space for passengers and cargo while still having ample power on tap in case I need to zip around while out and about. Don’t get me wrong, loved the fun factor of the Genesis but at this stage in life for me it’s all about having the added convenience and a comfortable ride. :+1:

2 Likes

I have moved and transported so many things in this car, it’s amazing.

2 Likes

Also minivan Mercedes V Class when travelling with friends and family. I found rental service 8Rental in Spain. It is a reliable and trustworthy service, they provide charter bus rental services, minibus hire, and private driver service in Europe at sensible costs. Renting a car for the first time can be a straightforward process but with this service I had only smooth and hassle-free car rental experience.

Figured I’d share some pics of mine too. I wish I had a better shot of a neat location but for now, here are some from the ole garage when I brought him home. :oncoming_automobile:

6 Likes