What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Collection complete. Will mod to be detachable.
:white_heart:

19 Likes

Berkeley Alpha DAC Series 1

Long story short… :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

27 Likes

ddHiFi TC35B came today, the final piece of my franken-headset built out of left over parts: TC35B + campfire audio inline microphone cable + Tin T2 + Final Audio tips. Creates a good experience for calls, and nice to not always deal with bluetooth!

10 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 8.47.43 PM

You guys are the worst addict enabling crabs in a bucket I have ever seen, and I love you all for it.

16 Likes

Are you buying new from a retailer or manufacturer? If so, are they really charging you the PayPal fee?

Sundaras, sold them some time ago and few headphones after… I kinda need it again lol

1 Like

Thanks for the write-up! Super helpful for someone like me who is interested in these in the future.

1 Like

That’s straight from the manufacturer.

Wow. extra characters…

Burson soloist and clairvoyance ciem

29 Likes

Some tubes from 60’s! Might be done tube hunting for now. Sylvania 6080 gold brand

Don’t need more tubes that sound more solid state and neutral so I think I’m done hunting on ebay.

When these borders open… Off to Japan to hunt tubes and visit a good buddy.

20 Likes

I want both…
I got 2 teenage boys; they are fairly housetrained, only comes out at night and can be trained for domestic work.
I’m ready for a trade :+1:

6 Likes

Lol never got such offer before :smiley: let me think about it

4 Likes

Sooo… Job Corps finally let me have my clothing allowance (supposed to be for work/interview clothes), so I had a bit of fun with it.

Don’t ask me why the preview is showing two pairs of pants, rather then the pants and the jacket.

6 Likes

After auditioning some Focal Celestee today I couldn’t leave without them…

27 Likes

$180 JBL Sub

https://www.jbl.com/sale/SUB+550P.html?dwvar_SUB%20550P_color=Black-USA-Current&cgid=sale#start=1

6 Likes

Somedays I have to get creative and dig deep into internet stupidity to come up w/ something else to purchase…perfect example, RCA caps…

17 Likes

Of course you did…LOL!!

2 Likes

It may sound strange, but i prefer sound of allo + linear power supply much more than m400, m400 sound flat, actually i sold it already, only after 4 days of use, and i’m so glad that it was sold.

Got some new fans for my case, and no this is not RGB, only fans with a single lighting.

14 Likes