What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Um, yeah. I’m gonna take a stab at speaker reviews. I figured these are a good place to start:

Elac UB-52

And they’ll be driven by this hoss:

16 Likes

New cable arrived, let’s see if its all they’re cracked up to be :thinking:

10 Likes

Nice choices there. Love both of 'em! :+1: I am anxious to read what you have to say about the Elacs

1 Like

I think it’s 5 or 7.5%. I can’t remember what Hannah’s been giving people when they message in! But I’m pretty sure it was never 10%, I think it sort of crawled up as time went on on the forums or something. Sorry guys : /

2 Likes

Agree…:+1:

1 Like

Mod does his work :mag: and here’s where that 10% rumour started…scroll

3 Likes

I knew I remembered seeing 10% somewhere. I guess I forgot it was a sale price and not a constant discount for Hifiguides folks.

2 Likes

Well done sir👏
Out of the 4 times I have ordered cables, I have forgotten every time to even mention the forum so i really had no idea what the discount was anyways. Just talking out my bum from word of mouth :grin:

4 Likes

technically not mine, but after listening for a day, I am pretty sure I will be buying it

mysphere 3.2

13 Likes

Ordered a Herman Miller Sayl chair. Hope it goes better than my Steelcase Leap experience(received a crooked chair, twice).

13 Likes

A lot of money for a chair like this.
Have been using this one for 3 years and couldn’t be happier.
The Hero Edition https://noblechairs.com/

1 Like

Yea they’re not cheap by any means, but a 12 year warranty means that if the chair is right for you, you have it for the long haul, vs. new chair every 3 years or so.

Got it mostly for the supposed ergonomics and build quality. And a 30 day return policy make it a safe bet.

1 Like

Herman Miller make very good chairs. It’s worth the price. Spend a bit of time getting it setup, suited to your body and how you sit and it will feel a lot different in a good way.

2 Likes

LOL! I went ahead and forgot to mention it myself! Oh well, maybe next time.

1 Like

Openheart cable for my Kuba Disco.

7 Likes

Have a similar one coming my way, to use with both disco and the Elegia. =)

2 Likes

Aren’t we on the same WhatsApp group? I think we are!

Just phone pics today, but I bought a used Dunu Zen!

I like the sound of single dynamic drivers and everyone kept saying good things about the bass on these, so I figured I’d give them a try!

12 Likes

am also hyped for this epic showdown!

1 Like

:eyes:

15 Likes