What did you buy today? (Part 2)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KV33DQY

they’re actually really really nice. now to decide if i need 30 of them…and a dedicated headphone wall finally…

5 Likes

Meanwhile I’m sitting here going… I need a lot more yoga blocks… 8 or 9 should be enough…

1 Like

He didn’t say why they cried… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I ordered a Decware Taboo MKIV.
(7-month lead time)

https://www.decware.com/newsite/TABOO.htm

26 Likes

“Crack”, “S.E.X”, “Schiit”, “Taboo” - we must really look like a bunch of children from the outside, lol

12 Likes

12 Likes

Boaar man really in America you have some really fine equipment where we Europeans can only look back with envy.
This thing looks mega huge.
Great work, very good performance values, common tubes for great combinations, the look is huge in a very great stylish wood.
If it was available as a 230 volt I would seriously think about it.
At the moment I see really great American products that I would like to have, but very often only in 115 volt versions, which is really annoying.
Now that would be something where I would say give the Feliks Euforia.
Have fun with the part when you get it.

3 Likes

Picked up my first sub. Wanted to go with Rythmik, but can’t shell out the money yet (also that SVS return policy though). Gets here Wednesday <3

SVS PB-1000 (bought one of the outlet used ones)

15 Likes

Thank you!

I purchased mine with the Balanced inputs and Copper Anniversary mods. I’m really looking forward to it.

And it actually is available in 230v (220/240)… :eyes:

9 Likes

Nice to know.Thanks,:wink:.

1 Like

Have fun with that, love my SVS!

Bought a Liquid Carbon X from @alphamarshan

Silky smooth! Thanks again!

13 Likes

My PWaudio monile ft. 1960s 4wire finally came in today. Gonna be using it with my Tia trio and hyla sarda :grinning:

17 Likes

I liked that amp. I found it kinda tubey and it really took the edge off my Beyer T5p.2’s.

1 Like

11 Likes

You f*cking baller, I checked the price because this cable looked good… this IEM cable costs more than my entire desktop signal chain, lol.

3 Likes

Discounted at the mo though :+1:

1 Like

My 2.5mm to 4.4mm adapter came today from china faster than my 2.5mm to 3.5mm that I bought from the UK… I should’ve just bought them both from china…

Also, I didn’t get enough hi res audio stickers

10 Likes

Is there a deposit with them upon ordering or is it full pay up front?

22 Likes