What did you buy today? (Part 2)

I had an issue with mine when it was still under warranty. I just recently received a replacement, and I was afraid they sent me the wrong item. The cable is different (better), and the design on the earphones themselves seems sleeker with less sharp edges. Using the Audeze EQ plugin in Roon, my old set still needed some tweaks to sound the way I wanted, but the new version is pretty much plug and play with the EQ preset.

Some more shit came in

29 Likes

If I didn’t already have a pair of Ducky One 2’s I’d probably order myself a GMMK…

1 Like

lol gmmk pro is to replace my ducky one 2. been wanting to get a new keyboard but wanted to explore options outside of cherry

1 Like

My One 2 Mecha Mini’s A and S keys have chatter issues and I’ve been lazy to get it fixed.

Is that a dt770 600ohm in the last picture?

15 Likes

yes, yes it is

1 Like

Hard to believe I actually have it in my possession.

21 Likes

lol fucking cherish it like I do with my 30 series GPU

3 Likes

After a 3 month wait, my eddie current studio b came in finally

31 Likes

Well, apparently I don’t have the juice to start a thread! :stuck_out_tongue: So like, update! The Lagoons flew their first mission today. Extended use in a high noise environment. They performed extremely well. While musically wonderful, the active noise cancelling works a treat. Once activated, the drone just went away and all I could hear was the music. I spent many hours under the Lagoons today, and from a comfort perspective they are fantastic. Power consumption was minimal as well. And I love the case. I can ride to work and know they are OK in my pack.

Additionally, there is this cool lighting system being utilized that shines different colors under the ear pads to convey status. It takes a little getting used to, but you catch on fast and now I love it. I think now the only thing left to do is have a meeting with them and do some phone work. So far these are exceptional.

4 Likes

Finally bought an audio interface and it arrived today! An Audient iD14 MkII so I can plug in XLR mics:

8 Likes

I’m just surprised by how compact, lightweight and comfortable this is :sweat_smile:

27 Likes

I love my Leopold with Topre switches.

1 Like

I heard you like big linear power supplies:

Purchased this a few weeks ago and have figured out a few things with it so far. Is also my first “serious” piece of lab gear.

Is a big step up from my trusty smol bench PSU.

29 Likes

Borrowing some nice stuff now that I’ve sold my BF2 to put the funds towards a P6 Pro :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

Now need to find it some tubes

21 Likes

I hope you realize you made me look up P6 pro and now I want it eventhough a BTR5 is outside my budget xD

2 Likes

Look at the thread for it and you’ll want it more, I know I did :joy: