What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Sounds like you will have to convert everything in your life to have a slant now

7 Likes

nah i take Lexapro :laughing:

6 Likes

@M0N beat me too it lol

Also I have slight ocd tendencies so everything is listed out in a spreadsheet and I have a case where it goes.

If I decide to quit my main job that would be pretty cool and I would finally be allowed to post pics and be more open lol (but we will see)

3 Likes

I hope it goes well for you and you can be independent! :+1:

1 Like

First come first serve Ikko Amazon usa 10% off

Currently I have these on the way;

Meze Rai Solo
Tinhifi T4
Guideray gr-i 18 (got these with my $20 coupon on linsoul)
Sendy Aiva

Just dropped the money on the aiva today, got a really good deal on a used pair at $375. Was thinking about buying the Semkarch skc-cnt1 as well but I think I have enough IEMs on the way for now lol. Also a bunch of cables in the works including a customized cable from skedra at viking weave for my obravo cupids. And a custom Neumann ndh20 cable from Hart audio

Somebody stop me from spending…

6 Likes

Dang what a haul :smiley:

Smart thread haha. I’m happy to say that I’m done for a while. That being said, I’ll probably post here next week.

6 Likes

Guitar strings…

1 Like

Also got a t4 and gri 18 (for 20 bucks as well lol) on the way. Also ended up getting the p4 pro from the order number thingy too, so I will have to see how those turn out

2 Likes

Wonder if it’ll interest anybody but I just bought a budget $60 wired closed-back (premise is so I could take them outside unlike my first choice SHP9500) by the name of Bosshifi B8 (or Blon B8) pairing them with a $15 Mpow bluetooth receiver Zeos reviewed back then to essentially convert them into wireless with some blue tac and a short L jack aux.

3 Likes

wait, isnt the cable for the NDH20 attached?

1 Like

narp. It’s a twist-lock

1 Like

Socks and jamo 805s in Walnut for my mom. Kitchen Aid mixer attachment with spatula ends…mmm cake.

1 Like

Did order Blon 03 and NiceHCK SP12 couple days ago, will probably order some tubes today

1 Like

Well today I picked up a Thror Bog Oak, and I have no regrets

3 Likes

Ohhhhh…:+1:

Adopt me please, I’m housebroken…

1 Like

How’s it going with the 6se?

1 Like

Great! I am very pleased and I think I have found a an outstanding sound solution without having to drop more $$$$. I’ve been A/B testing them all morning and I think I have hit upon a synergetic combo. I need to keep playing w/ pieces to make sure there is no noise other than tubes warming up.

1 Like