What did you buy today? (Part 1)

It’s ~$30/box with a figure in each box each month

ah is it aki bento?

It’s actually otakubox and yes, they have the option to include NSFW items

You will always hate the cable. It is part of Grado ownership. :grin:

2 Likes

that’s awesome! looking forward to progress pics and eventually your impressions… I know you have zmf’s and im beyond curious about that pairing… looks great so far :+1:

1 Like

First Planars!

19 Likes

Received these today!

Got a great deal I couldn’t pass up.

14 Likes

is that like a coaxial cable? whats this gonna be used for?

It is a COAXIAL, but with BNC connectors. It’s a digital interconnect.

They were used to connect a Chord M Scaler to a Chord DAC (Dual BNC). I’ll be using it for the same (eventually), but right now I’m using BNC to RCA adapters and using them with standard COAXIAL connections.

4 Likes

BNC is the RCA that pulls equipment of the workbench. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Yup! …:laughing:

Jelly, looking forward to this

1 Like

Just bought this today:

The ESS 422H headphone! Its got a AMT driver in it combined with a dynamic driver. so its a hybrid. I remember this guy on Zeos chat bought one and really loved it. Zeos reviewed it and liked it. cant wait >.<

5 Likes

Can’t stop, love em.

27 Likes

that is so cool!!!

1 Like

Ty ty sir… my dad had jukeboxes my whole life grew up wotkin on em can not stop collecting em

3 Likes

17 Likes

Just received Gold Planar GL1000. So far I really like it. I ordered this headphone directly from Mainland China Taobao.

10 Likes

What does it sound like?

1 Like

Funny enough it reminds me of Monoprice M1570, but soundstage wise, it is narrower than the M1570 and a little bit less detailed. I think this headphone is worth its price. I paid for RMB 2100 or around USD 300. I chose the 4.4mm pentaconn cable upgrade. Without it, the headphone is priced at RMB 1800 or around USD 256.