What did you buy with your $1200 stimulus check

What audio gear did you buy or will buy with your $1200 stimulus check? (Obviously, this for members in the USA)

1 Like

I don’t get one cause I’m not in the US of A.

3 Likes

$1200 is about the cost for whatever the successor to the RTX 2080 Ti will be…

6 Likes

I’m waiting to see if I qualify or not to receive one, very little of it will go towards a purchase if so though.

1 Like

I haven’t received it yet and I don’t know anyone who has gotten one yet either… But I’ll probably be spending it on a pair of LCD-X and maybe Bifrost 2.

Although rumor is that it could actually be months before most people get theirs, which is wack as fuck but who knows. I can believe it though with how outdated the IRS systems and processes are.

4 Likes

I know people who got theirs today via direct deposit. I have not…

3 Likes

To use the words of my girlfriend while checking her bank account this morning. “I have yet to be stimulated.” But I just bought a $410 pair of Beyerdynamic DT 1990 with money I had. So I guess the $1200 (when it gets to my account) will either go to my savings or towards stocks. The pain of being fiscally responsible :frowning:

7 Likes

I got mine direct deposit

2 Likes

If we are lucky…,. Been waiting to upgrade my 1080ti but REFUSE to pay what used to be Titan prices. We will see though, with my 3440x1440 ultra wide the 1080ti is getting long in the tooth.

1 Like

Should donate it to those who really need it, not spend it on pointless crap during these dark times.

2 Likes

Got mine earlier today via direct deposit, but I am already satisfied with my cans, lol

1 Like

I just checked, and mine has been direct deposited as of this morning. I had already purchased the ESP95X, so all of this is going into savings.

1 Like

The 1080ti is still a very strong card. Depending on the game, a few FPS better than the 5700xt or a few behind.
A 2070 Super would be a downgrade (or side step at best).

No doubt, i just dont like turning down my graphics, i usually hover around 100-115 FPS maxed out in modern warfare on my acer predator x34P, between 80-110 in squad. Im not sold on RTX especially with the asking price. Just hope for a upgrade sometime soon. Seems like since Ryzen has come out we have had a bit of a stale market for new products.

1 Like

E JUICE,G FUEL(it helps me stay away from monster energy),GAMING CHAIR,MMCX CABLES

1 Like

11 Likes

I mean, what else??!?

I could list it all out… Though it would be a rather extensive list.

If possible please buy this stuff from US (or your country’s) retailers instead of direct from China! :us::south_georgia_south_sandwich_islands::cook_islands::canada::andorra:

3 Likes

So far as I know, everything is coming from within the US, but precautions are still being taken. Latex gloves (Automotive parts stores sell them too, only marketed towards technicians) and disinfectant wipes.

1 Like