What did you do today?

Another day, another mooring :+1:

6 Likes

I woke up and went to work…I think that is enough for one day :rofl:

5 Likes

not today but last week visited a 1400 yo castle, after 3 hours and 2000 stairs you will reach to the kings section (last 4 pics).it felt like the shadow of the tomb raider but in real life.

8 Likes

Last day of rest and a walk in nature

8 Likes

Woke up to this view today :person_in_lotus_position:

9 Likes

A chilly start today…

8 Likes

I swapped out the switches on my mechanical keyboard last night and am finally using them a bit this morning. If you want quiet mechanical switches, the Akko Fairy is pretty impressive.

2 Likes

As of now I’m a bit over 6 hours in on smoking a 16.7 pound brisket. Thats half way through the actual smoking part of the cook. I’m going very low temp & slow cooking. It’ll be 24 hours in the smoker overall. It will be melt in your mouth tender.

3 Likes

I worked on the bedroom system this morning. Did some cleaning, connection /cabling checks, tweeking and tuning the amp / DAC etc. in preperation for the upcoming Battle of the Beethoven’s I have going on here! It is up to snuff and sounding sweeter than ever.

6 Likes

I’m going to work.

2 Likes

Picked one of our boat grown Tomatoes…massive and :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Spent the entire day at the office half asleep :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

@Ohmboy between the fresh veggies, good natural scenery, and just the amount of outdoors you get, I am convinced, you are winning at life.

I have a desk job, and spend about half of my outdoor time in my car, and sometimes regret some of the career decisions that got me here.

2 Likes

Tomatoes “Pink Magic”… divine taste, local variety :wink:

10 Likes

It was yesterday already but I’ve been on a small hike enjoying some me time :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t2:

7 Likes

I’m outside sweating like a plow mule working on fence, cutting out briars & tree limbs to make way for new fence. It’s not even hot yet today. I don’t feel like I’m winning at all. I’d like to go home & take a cold shower & get back in bed.

5 Likes

That is some legit work, man! I’m curious - what will be the approach to getting the stumps out? If memory serves, that is not an easy thing to do.

2 Likes

been walking a lot more since my Mext disappeared, it’s a peaceful life, turning into a monk after losing a set of IEMs is something I never would’ve guessed about me
Carl

3 Likes

I would need to track down my cardiologist if I tried getting all those stumps out.

That said, if I did that sort of stuff regularly, I would just be in better shape.

1 Like

I used a chainsaw today just cutting away briars & smaller trees or limbs, so the old wire could be removed & rolled up. Tomorrow I’ll have a skidsteer with a hydraulic rolling cutter attachment that can chop a tree down just a few inches above ground level. I only have to get the obstacles out that are directly in the way of new fencing. I won’t cut down all of it.

3 Likes