What do you want for Christmas?

Yeah, when I said driver’s seat I meant it as her preferences would supercede mine. She and I would of course discuss a budget beforehand. Both of us have been paying our own ways through life since we were teens (me 15 when the state emancipated me and her 18 when she left home) so we both have lived broke and have a healthy fear of returning to the poorhouse that’s helpful in situations like these lol! :joy:

Thanks for all the advice! You sound/write like you’ve planned a wedding or two in your day. If I may ask one more question, how does one tell a good dance instructor from a bad one? As in what should I look for? I asked my girl if she’d like to take dancing lessons with me so we can spend more time together and brush up before my aunt’s wedding this coming April and she excitedly agreed (got major good bf points). Now I just need to find an instructor and you seem like the right person to ask for advice on that too. If it’s not too much trouble that is.

P.S. I’m sorry this has turned into a bit of a wedding advice thread. I won’t ask anymore questions here.

1 Like